CHP 15 : feelings

[ warning : this chapter contains heated scenes so read at your own risk 😘 ( it's mostly heejake too so- ) ]

!! third pov !!

time : 7:36 PM

Jake was getting ready for later. he doesn't know what will happen but he's bracing himself.

For the whole afternoon, jake was thinking about sunghoon, not that he was worried about him but- he is. He only thought of heeseung when evening came.

"where is it..." jake is currently looking for his phone- that's missing from his sight. (💀) "ah there you are-" jake finally found his phone under a pillow and decided to text sunoo if he should really go.

and as expected, all he received was persuasion. Jake was basically torn at this point.

He wasn't really the type to disappoint anyone- he can be easily manipulated, yes but he can also easily read someone's intention.

If you're wondering why jake agreed to sunoo's idea, it is not to get sunghoon jealous but to simply put what sunghoon and he has, official. which was nothing.

jake planned to explain and cut connections with heeseung after their meet-up.

"I'm expecting a five-star meal treat after this." he whispered to himself before going out.

~

!! jake pov !!

"puppy~" heeseung greeted me with a wave, i was gonna wave back but immediately backed away when i sensed that he was gonna sneak his hand around my waist. heeseung looked confused for a moment. It then hit me- jake you dumbfuck you're supposed to-

I collected myself and went closer to heeseung, he raised an eyebrow but soon smiled then pulled me by the waist, just as I expected. "come, the table's waiting." he says while leading me through the crowd.

"so, what made you wanna meet with me?" his question caught me off guard causing me to pause. I wanted to laugh it off because I might end up admitting the purpose of this. "ah- to have fun?"

"hm?" he looks at me, I know he heard it but he wanted me to repeat it with 100% intention. "to have fun." I repeat, earning a chuckle from heeseung.

"that's more like it."

he pulls me closer, not gonna lie it's kind of making me uncomfortable with how touchy he can be.

we arrived at the table, finally. we sat there, it was awkward at first but heeseung broke it by speaking up. "what kind of fun are you exactly looking for?" he asks while pouring me a shot.

"uhm, any kind?"

heeseung bursts into laughter after my response. "wow, and to think that you were the type to be all innocent and such."

"what?" I gave him a confused look. "oh bah, don't act dumb now." he smirks and grabs my cup, offering it to me.

I accepted and quickly drank it, I wanted this to get over with but I know damn well this night is not just gonna pass like a flash. heeseung clapped, "wow, I'm guessing you have high alcohol tolerance?"

"ah no-" I got cut off when my head suddenly ached. "shit-" I felt like something zapped me. the hell. "you okay?"

"yes!- I mean, um, yeah. just a sudden headache." I shrugged it off.