Fifty ONE

Chapter 51 

I came out of the bathroom and stepped back into the bed room. I turned around slightly to see my baby sleeping. 

Smiling I pulled on my underwear from underneath the towel and allowed my towel to drop to the ground. 

I looked straight ahead towards the clock and climbed straight back into bed 

"Baby...Baby" I whispered into his ear as he moved slightly. I removed the quilt before climbing underneath it. I shook him once more before he woke up. 

"What?" He moaned as he rubbed his eyes and pulled be down on top of him. 

"Jerome, I'm bored." I moaned as I kissed him  

"What are you wearing?" He whispered. 

"My undies" I laughed as he pulled me closer. 

"What's the time Rocks?"  

"5:30 am"  

"Go back to bed, baby. We've got work in 4 hours" Jerome said while hugging me and closing his eyes. 

"Stay up with me Jer. I'll make it worth it" I spoke quietly as he responded by kissing me. 

Hours later we stepped out of the shower together and walked back into the room, we now shared. 

"Get ready,Rocky. We've got just under an hour to get to work." Jerome smirked as he looked back at me from the mirror. 

"No, I'm exhausted aite? I need to sleep" I said before crawling back underneath the covers. 

"You weren't saying that a couple hours ago, but I guess I have that effect on people." I nodded slowly as my eyes closed. 

I screamed out as I felt the quilt being pulled off of my body. 

"Rockelle Quinns, I'm giving you 5 seconds to get up out of this bed before I drag you out myself." I yawned knowing that he wouldn't. Shock was clear on my face as I was thrown into his arms. 

"Miss Quinns why do you tease me so much?"  

My breathing sped up as his breath brushed across my lips. 

"I'm sorry, baby." He lent forward and kissed me slowly. 

"I forgive you. Now go get dressed, you don't want to be late now do you?" I shook my head and begun to get ready. 

"Miss Quinns can I see  you in the conference room very briefly?" The boss asked as he popped his head through my door. 

"Uh, Sir is it really important?" I questioned as I glanced at my computer screen. I was up to my neck with work to do. Although this was my dream job, being an psychologist councellor and all, but the stress that came with it, could make me go insane. It was all worth it in the end, knowing that you've solved someonelses problems.  Right now, I had to finish up some paperwork for my clients. 

"Very important, life changing important" Boss said before laughing slightly. 

"Oh okay, I'll just save this and I'll be right over if that's alright with you?" He nodded and walked out. 

I glanced over at the time. I had 30 minutes before my shift was done. I fixed my outfit slightly before stepping out of my office and into the main business area.  I reached the bosses office, and stepped in as the door opened. 

Nerves flashed over me as i witnesses all the executives and seperate managers of the firm sat before me. I noticed my baby sat there also, him being one out of the two mangers for our firm.