Chapter 49

Chapter 48 

"This pasta is so goood!Dang girl, you can cook." Jeremy , Jerome's younger brother stated as he finished off his plate of pasta before rubbing his stomach in a circular motion. 

"He's right, Rocky. This was lovely. Thank you, you didn't have to cook though, I was going to order a Kebab or something" Jerome said while standing up and helping me clean up the table. 

"It's the least I can do, you've been putting up with me for months now I just felt like I had to pay you guys back someway and this is my way of saying thanks" I smiled before taking the things into the kitchen. 

Both Jeremy and Jerome followed behind me setting the cups and cutlery on the side. 

"Well you should say thanks alot more," Jeremy said slowly, I laughed slightly. 

"Don't worry, as long as I'm here ya'll gon' be eating like kings. And plus I was tired of eating all of those take aways I was gaining weight in all the wrong places." I spun around to show them what I was talking about. 

"I think you look great Miss Quinns" Jerome said while winking at me and licking his lips slowly. I took in his apperance. Plump lips, dark eyes, low cut hair, diamonds glistening in his earlobes and a body to for for. Jerome reminded me of a young Tyson Beckford with a mix of Tyrese. Just your typical man. 

"Why thank you darling" I said before kissing his cheek. 

"Hey, so where's my love Rocky? I think you look good too, nice and thick in all the right places." He winked. I laughed as Jerome slapped him around his head. "Ah Jerome! Why'd you hit me for? I was joking. You know Rocky's like a big sister to me." I gave him a quick hug before he walked out of the kitchen.  

I grabbed the sponge before cleaning and rinsing the cups out handing them over to Jerome who dried them clean before placing them away into their desired locations. We done this for a few minutes in silence until the place was clean and tidy. I looked at the time on the kitchen clock.  

"Time for a quick shower" I said aloud before turning to leave. 

"Can I join you?" Jerome asked. I turned around slightly to see him leaning against the sink. 

"Now why would you want to do that? I'm engaged remember?" I lifted up my hand to show him my ring when I realised that it wasn't there. That's when it dawned on me, I wasn't engaged after all. I ran out of the kitchen feeling embarrassed. 

I striped out of my clothes and stepped into the warm bubble bath that I had set up.  

"ahhh this is the life" i said as i stretched out in the bath. I relived everything that had happen in the past year. Things had messed up for me and all I could and can do is thank God for bringing Jerome into my life. I pushed myself deeper into the bath. I heard shouts coming from below but ignored them before closing my eyes. 

I heard the door slam open and opened my eyes to see Khalil standing there. 

"Khalil what are you doing here?" I asked confusion clear on my face. 

"Don't ask questions Rockelle Memphitz! Get out now!" Khalil said while turning on the lights. 

"No. That is not my name." I stated before closing my eyes and sinking deeper into the bath. 

"Rockelle Quinns now!" I acted like I didn't hear his command. Regret flashed over my face ad i got dragged out of the bath by my arms. I screamed out in pain and shock.  

"Khalil! Oww, let go off me you do realise I'm naked right?" I tried my best to cover up. 

"You do realise that I don't care." He grabbed a towel before dashing it at me. After I had covered up he dragged me into my room.