TwentyFive

Twenty-Five

I woke up and looked down to see Malakai’s arm around me.

Looking around the room feeling confused. What was I doing here? I swear I went home last night.

I looked down to see my dress on the floor with Malakai’s shirt on top.

“What happened in here?” I whispered. I rolled of the bed and got changed silently.

I looked at the time. 8:30 am.

My flight left earlier next morning.

I grabbed the chocolates, teddy and flowers. Making my way to the door, I opened it.

“Rocky...Rocky where are you going?” I heard Malakai asked. I ignored him before rushing out.

                                                                                                *

I opened the door quietly.

“Rockelle Amira Quinns. Where have you been young lady?” I kissed my teeth. I guess my plan Failed. I closed my eyes and waited for the lecture.

“Uh...err. Good morning maw maw.” I stuttered.

“Answer the question Rockelle.”

“I was at Malakai’s ma’am.” I rushed out.

“What time did I tell you to be home by?” She asked slowly.

“By 8:30pm grandma” I said slowly.

“What time is it now?”

“9:30 am.”

“Well done, 11 hours late. So you want to disrespect me heh?” She said slowly.

“No! No, never that Grandma,” I rushed.

“Hmm...Go upstairs before I switch.” I look at her in shock. Who taught her that?

I ran up the stairs and straight into the bathroom.

After I was done, I got dressed and entered Ramel’s room with the chocolates.

I laughed when I entered.

“Explicit content, where’s my daughter?” I said as he climbed off of Tamer.

“It’s always you that wants to spoil the fun cha!” Ramel said as he threw a shoe at me.

“Oi, watch it babes.” I said attempting to piss him off.

Tamera laughed before hugging me.

“I’ve missed you man!” Tamera said.

“You wouldn’t have to if you weren’t always jamming with my dumb ass brother.”  I said as I picked up Emi and kissed her cheek. She giggled.

“How you going to do me like that?” Ramel said slowly. “Give me my niece”

I shook my head before sitting on the floor with her in my arms.

All that was going through my mind was what exactly happened back at Malakai’s.

I wasn’t going to lie and say I wasn’t scared, cos I was. I was scared of what could have happened.

The fact that I had NO idea to what happened scared me that much more.

I would have to call Malakai before I left.

“ROCKY!” I looked up to see Ramel and Tamera looking down at me.

“What?”

“Answer the question.” Tamera said