Chap 8: The New Proposal

Negan takes your bottom lip between his teeth as his large hands peel the shirt from your body. Your knees get more comfortable, straddled either side of his waist, on the chair beneath him as you grind your lower half into his still growing erection. You can’t help but groan and whimper at his touch, your hands running along his abs, up to wrap around his thick neck. The anticipation of him finding your underwear was getting unbearable. You almost want to rip your shorts off and just show him. But the only thing stopping you is the thought of him finding them all by himself. And you’ll have to act nonchalant about them, of course.
“Goddamn it, doll, you have got to stop fuckin’ making me break the fuckin’ rules,” Negan grunts as his large hands encase your asscheeks and squeeze them hard. You raise up a little so he has better access to your ass as you bite down on your bottom lip and stare at him with lust filled eyes.
I don’t make you do anything…” you bat your eye lashes at him innocently, whilst playing with the salt and pepper hair on his chest softly. “We can always stop…” you suggest teasingly as you drop your hips and grind against his bulge again, hoping he doesn’t take you up on your offer to leave it there. You need more.  You crave it. Negan’s tongue licks his perfect white teeth as he chuckles softly, his hazel eyes scanning your face slowly.
Oh darlin’ we both know that’s not what you fuckin’ want at all, is it?” He teases. His hands grip your hips as he joins you in grinding against each other, the material between you not causing any disruption to the tingling feeling starting in your core. You squeeze his shoulders hard as you moan, feeling the bulge poke and prod your bundle of nerves.
I want you inside me,” you gasp, the teasing becoming unbearable. Fuck the new underwear, you just need him, “p…please,” you add with a groan. Your hands trail down his body, finding his belt as you tug on it, undoing it quickly so you can undo his trousers too. Negan grabs a fist of your hair, tilting your head back to expose your neck as he nibbles and sucks on the delicate skin. It distracts you for only a moment, before you manage to reach inside his trousers releasing his erection. The tip glistens with pre cum, the flesh soft and warm as you wrap your hand around it and start to tug. Negan bites down harder on your neck for a moment as he grunts.
Fuck, babydoll…” he releases your hair and undoes the buttons on your shorts in one quick, easy movement, pushing them down to just below your ass cheeks. He pulls you closer to him, his head snapping to your back as he looks down and sees the underwear he’d exposed. “Fuck, Princess…” his open hand comes into contact with the exposed skin on your ass as you squeal excitedly, forgetting all about your plan to act nonchalant.  “You’re such a naughty girl…” he growls, his large hands squeezing your cheeks as he parts them and grinds your hips down onto his exposed excitement. There is so little fabric between you now, the feeling is amplified. You can feel the wetness, soaking the material, leaving a shining slickness on the length of his cock. “Fuck, that’s it baby, get Daddy’s cock nice and wet for that little tight hole…” he smirks at you.“Your pussy has been fucking begging for this all day hasn’t it, sweetheart?”
Yes, always…” you don’t even care how desperate and pathetic you sound, the words have left your mouth before you can think about just what they mean.
“Well these fuckin’ panties are just too fuckin’ pretty to go to waste…” Negan’s callus fingertips brush the edge of the string, leaving a trial of goosebumps behind him. Two fingers hook underneath the fabric, pulling it to one side as you feel him expose you, the soft flesh of him now pressing against the wet mess he’s made you. You tilt your hips until the angle is just right for him to slowly slide inside you as you lower your hips. Negan holds your hips in place and slams up into you, hard and fast over and over again as your breath catches in your throat. You gasp and lean your face down to his to kiss him, as you moan into his mouth. He takes your lip between his teeth, grunting and groaning with you. You remember a time when he didn’t make those kind of noises, but you felt like he’d relaxed more over the weeks, his tough exterior cracking a little when you were fucking, like he was letting down his defences. But maybe that was just wishful thinking on your part. Maybe you were hoping he was actually human underneath the leather. And there were always glimmers. But you learned quickly that it would take a long time to break through all that. You wonder if anyone ever would.

“Oh fuck, sweetheart, that pussy is fuckin’ perfect for me, isn’t it?” He spanks your ass again as your hands grip the collar of his jacket tightly.

“Yes, Daddy, it’s all yours…” you whimper, just the very thought of your own words making you tighten around him.

That’s what I like to fuckin’ hear.” He drawls loudly, dropping your body down onto his lap hard. You whimper again, knowing how weak and fragile you sound, how different that is to the way you usually are. You start to grind into him, the angle perfect enough that it rubs against your bundle of nerves, the orgasm already building up inside you. You start to gasp and moan, and as you do, like clockwork, Negan’s hand wraps around your throat. It was something you’d come to rely on. If his hand wasn’t the thing stopping you breathing, you would hold your breath, needing the euphoria of so little oxygen as you came. Nothing compares. But Negan was good. He knew when to squeeze, when to let you breathe, he knew how hard to fuck you and how fast to circle your clit. It was like he could read your mind.
Oooh god, I want to….fuck….please…” you try to get out but between struggling to breathe and the intense feeling building to explosion inside you, you just couldn’t even think straight.
That’s it, babydoll. Cream all over Daddy…then he’s going to fill you up.” All you can do is nod, the orgasm so intense your whole body spasms against him. His hand immediately releases your neck as he reaches the back of it, pulling you into kiss him as you whimper against his lips.
Fuck, fuck fuck…” he mutters against your lips, jerking his hips up so he’s so deep inside you you can feel him hitting the sweet spot.
Neither of you move for a moment. You collapse against him, your head on his shoulder as you both pant heavily. He slowly and carefully lifts you up as his already softening member leaves you feeling empty. You place gentle kisses along his neck, still basking in the glow of your orgasm. His fingers twirl through your hair as he pushes it over your shoulder, out of your sweaty face.
Ok, babydoll, let’s go.” He speaks softly, softer than you’re used to as you shakily move off his lap and climb back into your seat, readjusting your panties and pulling your shorts up. Your whole body feels weak and you know you’re going to sleep well tonight. Negan looks over to you and chuckles softly, doing his trousers and belt back up.

What?” You ask quickly, worried you look a state. He shakes his head as he licks his bottom lip. “Aren’t you going to tell me that can’t happen again?” You ask as he starts up the engine.

What fuckin’ good is that gonna do, doll?”

“It’s routine.” You inform him with a smirk.

I’m starting to fuckin’ think you don’t take me fuckin’ seriously anymore.” He quips. “Do I need to put you back in your fuckin’ place?” He asks.

Does it involve your dick?” Negan’s smirk becomes more sinister and you bite your lip, wondering if you’d got a little too comfortable.

You are just fucking obsessed with my fuckin’ junk aren’t you?” You don’t reply. Because the honest answer is yes. You both know it. But you would never admit it. Not to him. “What’s the matter? Did Rick never make you cum?” He teases as he starts to head back to the Sanctuary.

“Not the way you do.” You admit.

“And yet you’d fucking marry him and not me. I’m fucking insulted, doll.”

I like being your fighter. I enjoy it.”

I know you do, doll. You are all kinds of fucked up.” He laughs. “Ok, here’s my new proposal. Become my wife, and I’ll let you fight. Twice a week.”

You really want me to marry you don’t you?” You ask. Negan smirks to himself. “Why?” Negan doesn’t answer, and soon you’re pulling into the compound where the others are still unloading.
You haven’t said no.” He points out. “Let me know by 9pm. Us fucking like this, it’s not going to happen again. This time I fucking mean it. I’ve got four grade A pussies here that suit me just fuckin’ fine. I only break the rules when I fucking want to. And I don’t want to anymore. That’s not the kinda fuckin’ example I wanna set to my people. So think about it. When you’ve decided you can let Dwight know.” With that he climbs out of the truck, leaving you completely speechless.