Chap10: Our Fuckin' Wedding Night

“I thought it was Frankie’s turn today.” You smirk, holding your door open. Negan pushes himself off the door frame.
“Now darling, that’s no fuckin’ way to talk to your husband on our fuckin’ wedding night, is it?” His hazel eyes sparkled as he let himself into your room. You try to keep the smile off you face, because honestly, it’s ridiculous that you’re excited about it being ‘your turn’. Maybe you could just think of it as doing Frankie a favour, instead. Yeah, that’s why you feel good about Negan being here.
Well, I’ve not prepared for you or anything…” You tell him, locking your door before you turn around to face him. Negan’s taken his jacket off now, laying it on your sofa as he stares at you for a moment.
Now doll, don’t tell me you need to kill someone just to get wet for me…” He smirks. You roll your eyes, when he put it like that he made you sound like some psycho. You didn’t need to kill someone, but the adrenaline rush definitely made things…more intense. You can’t believe what you’re thinking as you open your mouth to protest, mainly to prove yourself wrong. “Because that can be arranged,” he offers, before you can get a word out.
I’ve got drinks being brought up.” Negan informs you.
You have?” You turn around to face him, putting the lid back on the vodka as he peaks your interest. “What drinks?” You weren’t sure if this was the norm for a night with Negan, or whether he was making some sort of effort because it was your 'wedding night’. In fact, this entire situation was new to you. You’d never been like this with him before. It was far more intimate than you were used to, despite it being not very intimate at all, really. Negan slinks over to the couch, sitting down as he drapes his long arm over the back of it. He kicks his feet up onto the coffee table and tilts his head to look back at you.

“It’s a fuckin’ surprise.” He smirks. You clear your throat, unsure about what to actually do. You decide to sit next to him on the couch, but set some distance between you so it doesn’t seem clingy.

So…husband…what do we do on my turns…” You try to ask confidently, although it sounds anything but. You’re not good with new territory. You like routine. Like your post fight routine. Why couldn’t things just stay the same? You were happy with them

I’ll give you three fuckin’ guesses, sweetheart…” His tongue dances along his bottom lip as he smirks. You almost roll your eyes at your own question. Well, obviously. You clear your throat again, feeling a little stupid.

Do I need to go and change into something skimpy?” You ask, trying your best to keep the disgust from crinkling your nose, but you fail. Negan chuckles, his hazel eyes burning your face again.

Maybe after dinner.”

Dinner?” You ask, just the thought making your stomach grumble. Your day had been so busy you’d barely eaten all day. Something you had gotten used to at Alexandria, but in the months at the Sanctuary, you’d grown accustomed to regular meals again.

Well we’ve gotta fuckin’ eat something haven’t we?” He asks. “You didn’t think I was just gonna fuck you and leave did you?” Negan’s feet fall off the coffee table as he sits up a little, leaning closer to you.

“Well, yeah, actually.” You admit, blushing. Sure, he spent the whole night with Sherry last night, but you thought that was different, because she was hisfavourite. Even if he wouldn’t admit it.

Oh baby, you don’t get off that easily. How many fuckin’ times do I have to tell you my wives get it good? You’
ve got one of the best seats in the fuckin’ house, doll.”