「 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 」

"that innocent emily that we met first, where is she?" madison asks as she leaned on the car.

we were outside of my house. it was sometime to 8 and i had no problem with that. dad is no longer back so i didn't have to actually go inside.

i shrugged.

"i honestly don't know. got me wondering too," i replied.

madison chuckled and i looked over at danielle show as burning a cigarette at the back of the chair.

"want a draw?"

"uh, no." i gave her a look and she shrugged me off and took another puff, the smoke coming from her mouth.

"on second thoughts, sure." i said and danielle stopped her actions and so did madison.

"i was joking." she said, "im not going to give you cancer sticks."

"well you're smoking them, are you not?"

"im immune to cancer — a lot of things actually."

"perks of being a stupid werewolf." i mumbled.

"hey! this werewolf can rock your world, princess."

i laughed and shook my head.

"sure she can."

"wanna test that out?" her eyes flashed to her wolf eyes and my eyes widened.

"no." i replied quickly making them laugh.

i saw a brown wolf running towards us illuminated by the outside light and danielle growled threateningly at the wolf, putting out her cigarette.

the wolf charged towards me and almost scratched me when madison grabbed it by its scruff and tossed it away from me. my eyes widened.

"shift." madison said in a different voice and i saw it's claws extending.

the wolf whimpered as it tried to get up but failed when it's legs gave out. the morphing of bones were heard and i looked at the now human and my eyes widened.

"caroline." i gasped.

she growled at me and pointed her finger at me.

"you ruined my life, you brat!" she yelled and danielle growled at her.

"watch the tone, rogue."

so she's a rogue. interesting.

"how did i do that?" i pointed to myself and danielle stepped closer to me.

"ever since your stupid dad kicked me out i went rogue! a lone wolf! all on my own. i saw your mum and she nearly killed me! she has an insight of what has been going on and she knows everything that happened back in that house! if your dad never kept you this wouldn't have happened!" she yelled at me whilst growling continuously.

"you can't blame me for your mistakes, caroline."

"it's mother to you, you ungrateful son of a bitch!"

my lovers growled at her when she insulted me and i placed my hand in theirs.

"im not ungrateful. if anything, i am grateful. for what you did. you've made me a stronger person that i was. im not weak anymore. im someone better than you will ever be and i always will be." i throw her a middle finger and that's all it took for her to lounge at me again.

i stood still because i knew they'd protect me. danielle got a hold of her and pulled her head back.

"let's reconsider your actions." danielle said calmly, "if you hurt your luna, we could have the entire werewolf community against you. i mean," she chuckled and gripped her hair tighter making caroline whimper, "would you want everyone to have it out for you everywhere you turn? i'll even have the rogues against you."

caroline continued to whimper and i could see her claws coming out slowly and her eyes changing colour.

"it's either you to to the cells and spend your pathetic existence there or she decides whether or not we get to kill you." danielle smirked and her claws started digging into caroline's head.

"so what do you say, baby?"

danielle turned to me and i looked at caroline who was looking at me with pleading eyes.

she's put me through hell and back, made me do things i wasn't even supposed to be doing, ruined my life for crying out loud.

"kill her."

madison cracked her knuckles and danielle chuckled.

"wait first." i said before they did anything else to her.

"where did you see my mom?"

"a-at st-stony br-bridge. please don't let t-them kill me, emily. i'll d-do anything." caroline sobbed as she got on her knees.

that's all i wanted to know.

"all you can do is rot in hell." i gritted and they shifted in their wolves and stalked towards caroline as she backed up, crying.

i turned, knowing this was about to get messy and got inside the car.

-

bleep

now she's out of the picture but can you believe that?😮 caroline's deadddd and her mom is alive😳