#chapter three

Yuri held her chest as she sigh in relief. Yuri look behind her, which is Yena's room.

"Crazy woman." she mumbled alone and shook her head. Yuri then saw the same woman earlier.

She immediately lean closer to her. "H-Hi, miss. Can I know what I have to do now?" ask her and the woman lift her head up.

"Eo? Didn't Yena already―"

"N-No. S-She's acting weird."

The woman then chuckles. "Yes, Yena always act like that to all beautiful woman. Let her be."

Yuri awkwardly smiles and she nods.

"So, your job here is being Yena's personal assistant. You should know where she have to go to meet her client and everything."

Yuri nodded again.

Eunbi then explained everything to her what she should do and everything else.

"She likes coffee and you must make her coffee every morning."

Yuri mouthed an Oh as a reply. She understand it.

"And, please ignored her action. She's womanizer. Don't be surprised if many woman come to this office to meet her."

Yuri gulped and she nods again. "That's all. By the way, I'm Eunbi. A worker here and Yena's friend."

Eunbi give her hand to Yuri and Yuri returned the handshake.

"I'm Jo Yuri. 25 years old."

Eunbi giggles. "Mind to call me unnie?" joke her and both of them laugh. "Sure." reply Yuri nicely.

Eunbi chuckles together with Yuri. "Call me if you need any help."

"Thank you, unnie."

YURI who was busy working heard someone was knocking her door before twisted it looked up.

Her face pale seeing Yena was walking into her room as she put both her palm in her pocket.

Yuri gulped and she looked away from the older. Yuri pretend as she was busy looking at the files.

Yena sit in front of her and stares to Yuri. "Hey, assistant. What are you doing?" ask her.

Yuri face palmed. She lift her head up and look at Yena.

"I was cooking can't you see it? Dumb." Yuri whisper the last word slowly but of course Yena heard it.

She was gasped and chuckles in disbelief. "You call me dumb? I'm your boss!"

"Yes, you are dumb. Of course I was busy working, my boss."

Yuri answered bravely and Yena was pissed off.

"You are so rude, assistant. I wonder how my dad can recommended you to work with me, ugly."

Yuri smirks, she really don't care what Yena said.

"Because Mr. Choi loves me and look at me as his daughter."

Yuri squeaked seeing Yena's face that already change. She laugh in her heart.

Yena slammed the table and stood up. "Continue your work or I will fired you, assistant."

Yuri nodded playfully and Yena leave the room, leaving Yuri alone.

Then, Yuri shook her head. "Ms. Yena... I don't know besides you are a womanizer, you also easy to handle with just a words. Ahhh... it's too easy to handle a womanizer."

Yuri chuckles alone and rest her body.

YENA sips her vodka aggressively while thinking about something. Yet, she sighed madly.

She untied her necktie and stroke her hair aggressively.

"Hey, duck. What are you thinking about? You seems mad."

Yena looked up and saw her cousin, Hyewon was standing in front of her and yet she sit beside the girl.

Yena ignored the loud music and many people in the bar as she continue to drink.

"Nothing important. It's just about my new personal assistant."

Hyewon raised her brow hearing that and yet she ask Yena.

"Jo Yuri?"

"I don't know what's her name. Maybe it's she."

Hyewon chuckles and she nod. "It's true. Her name is Jo Yuri. Eunbi told me earlier."

Yena roll her eyes. "What's wrong with her? Do you wanna play with her like your other girlfriends? Do you find she's attractive? Or beautiful? You like her?"

"Enough, Kang Hyewon. Please I don't like her. She's not my type even she's pretty or something. She's annoyed me seriously."

Hyewon burst out her laugh and she cross her arms over her chest.

"She's annoyed you? Seriously? Your own PA annoyed you?"

Yena glared to Hyewon and sips her vodka once again.

"Of course, Hye. She's always have her answer to bickering with me. Ugh I hate her so much."

Hyewon giggles when heard what Yena said. "Don't hate her too much. I just don't want you play with her. If not, uncle will kill you right?"

Yena sighed aggressively hearing that, what Hyewon said is true.

Hyewon then stood up. "I will go home now. Eunbi will wait for me. Bye, buddy."

They make their handshake and Hyewon leave her alone.

Yena put her glass on the table and she rest her body as she close her eyes.

"Yena?"

call someone and Yena opened her eyes. She saw a woman with wearing a short dress and her hair was tied into a high ponytail.

She smiles sweetly. "Hey Juri. Come here."

Juri smile and she sit beside Yena closely. Juri rest her head on Yena's shoulder and hug her tight.

"Are you okay? You seems tired and stress baby."

Yena immediately shook her head, Juri doesn't have to know about her assistant.

"Nothing, babe. I'm just tired of work. Don't worry."

Juri nodded and she rubbing Yena's neck seductively. Yena just close her eyes, enjoyed it.

"Wanna have some fun?"

Yena opened her eyes and look down to Juri. Then, she smirks.

my school's table is so sucks! I need to study hards and come late to home! How dare they put chemistry on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday straight😭💔

I will try to update if I weren't busy. Oh about IZ*ONE horror ff, maybe I will published it next year hmm:(((

so sorry readers please understand me and I hope you guys will waited for my updates. please don't unfollow me and please keep reading all my books🥺🤍

to be continued..