#chapter twenty three

Yuri and Yena walked into the place and saw many people. Yena then saw her dad's friend and smile to him.

She lean closer and Yuri just followed. "Hi, Mr. Kim. Glad to see you again."

say her and she shakes her hand with Mr. Kim. "Hi, Yena! Long time no see you. Send my regard to your dad okay?"

Yena chuckles and nod. Then, Mr. Kim's eyes land on Yuri and he smile. "Oh so who is this?"

Yena look to Yuri before look at the old man back. "Oh this is my new secretary. Meet her, Jo Yuri."

Yuri and Mr. Kim smile to each other. "Nice to meet you, Yuri ssi. Ehh, enjoy for tonight okay Yena? Yuri? I will go to my wife."

Yena and Yuri nod before Mr. Kim walk leaving them alone.

Yuri look around the place and then her eyes land on someone. Her face changed into pale.

Yena who was looking at everyone realized Yuri was staring to somewhere. She look at Yuri's pale face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" ask her worriedly. Yuri look to Yena with her scared face.

"H-He's h-he-re."

Yena was confuse and she look at the place. Yet, her face also change when saw Mr. Goh.

Mr. Goh seems realize Yena and Yuri so he look at them. He stares to Yuri and smirk then.

Yuri was scared and she hide behind Yena when Mr. Goh lean closer to them.

"Long time no see, Yena ssi and Yuri ssi. You are so beautiful tonight Yuri."

Yena grits her teeth and clench her fist tight. "Just pretend we don't know each other, Mr. Goh. I don't wanna make a scene here."

warn Yena harshly and Mr. Goh laugh sarcastically. "Well, okay then. See you next time, Yuri ssi."

Mrs. Goh wink to Yuri and left them. Yuri sigh heavily and held her head. She felt trauma.

Yena immediately pull her and they sit on the couch. "Are you okay?" ask her and Yuri slowly nods.

"Y-Yes. I-I'm okay." answer her no confident. Yena squeak and held Yuri's face make Yuri shock and they look at each other.

"I will protect you so don't worry okay? Stick with me always."

Yuri's heart flutter and her eyes was teary. "D-Don't leave m-e, Ms. Y-Yena.." begging her and Yena nod.

"Yes, I will not leaving you."

YURI scoffed angrily as she look around her, searching for Yena. Yuri don't know where is Yena now.

Earlier, Yena saw her friends so she stands up and walk leaving Yuri alone make Yuri face palmed.

"Tch, saying that she will not leave me alone."

Yuri utter alone and sigh heavily. She sips her drink and still try to looking at Yena.

"Hey, Yuri. You are alone."

Yuri was shock and immediately look at the person. She felt scared when saw Mr. Goh was smiling and sit beside her.

She shuffles back and was about to go but Mr. Goh quickly held her wrist, not letting her to go away.

"M-Mr. Goh, let m-me go.."

Mr. Goh chuckles and look in front of him. "Stupid Yena. She left you alone because maybe she want me to have some fun with you."

Mr. Goh laugh evilly while Yuri was so scared, she look around her to find Yena.

"Yena wasn't here, baby. So let's just have some fun together. I want you."

Mr. Goh lean closer to kiss Yuri's neck and Yuri quickly shouted.

"Mr. Goh no!! Help me!"

Everyone was looking at them and Yuri push the old man.

Mr. Goh grits his teeth and was about to pull Yuri but suddenly one hand held his shoulder and turn him around.

Mr. Goh received a loud punch make he fell off and everyone was shocked.

Yena clench her fist so tight and she glare to Mr. Goh.

"I told you to not making a scene tonight but you are so stubborn, Mr. Goh. I told you to not touch her!"

mad Yena and Yuri just sitting on the couch, her tears finally fall down. She is traumatized again.

Mr. Goh wipes his blood near his lips. Yena then look at Mr. Kim.

"Uncle, please don't invited me and Yuri anymore if you invited this dickhead too."

add Yena and walk to Yuri. She grabbed Yuri's wrist and pull Yuri to stand up.

"Excuse us, uncle. We will go now."

Mr. Kim nods and Yena pull Yuri. They walked leaving the place.

YENA stop in front of her car and Yuri too. Yena turn around to face Yuri and she can see Yuri's tears still falling down.

She heavily sighed and wipes the tears away. "I'm sorry Yuri."

Yena apologized and pull Yuri into a hug. Yuri burst out her tears after that.

"Shh.. I'm so sorry Yuri. I broke my promise."

"I-I'm s-so scared.. Y-You leave m-me al-one."

Yena shook her head and tighten the hug. "I know it's my fault. So sorry, Yuri. I won't leave you alone anymore."

Yuri just crying out, Yena let her be and she went silent.

After a couple of minutes, Yuri stop from crying and Yena pull out the hug. She wipes Yuri's tears softly.

They looked at each other for a while.

"Are you okay now?"

Yuri nod and look away from Yena. She felt shy all of a sudden.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Yena nods and smile a little. "I will send you home. Let's go."

Yuri obeyed Yena and she walk to passenger seat. Yuri get inside the car.

Yena deeply sighed and stroke her hair.

"Do I start to like her?"

to be continue..

Hi!