#chapter thirty nine

Yena walk to left and right several times as she was confuse what to do. Wonyoung still crying in Yujin's arms. Their parents already know everything.

"What we gonna do now?! We don't know who kidnapped them!" shout Yena full of anger made all of them surprised.

"Yena, calm down first." persuade Eunbi and Yena look at her disbelief.

"Caln down first? Unnie, my wife got kidnapped! How I want to calm down?!" mad Yena and her tears fall down.

Yujin sigh heavily while Hyewon just silent, thinking about how to solve this problem.

"I know, Yena. But if you cannot calm down, how we want to think for saving Yuri?" ask Eunbi make Yena went silent.

She finally sat beside Hyewon and crying as she cupped her own face.

"Unnie, you should calm down first okay? We will think about Yuri unnie, don't worry." persuade Yujin.

"Yena had never have any enemy. I'm so sure about that." Hyewon start to speak make all eyes land on her.

"Yena, if something weird happened when you go for a honeymoon with Yuri? You suddenly comeback to Korea early." ask Hyewon seriously.

Yena start to think for a while before she remember something.

"I remember it! Yuri once bump into a man that's her ex, Hyunjin. That man still want to bothering Yuri."

"Hyunjin?!" ask Wonyoung startled and Yena nod to her. Wonyoung was speechless and shook her head.

"N-No way.. H-How he can be there? Isn't h-he still in jail?" Wonyounh ask herself but everyone can heard her voice.

Hyewon nod while sighing. "So, that Hyunjin will be first suspect. Second, Wang Yiren." tell Hyewon.

"Yiren?"

Hyewon nod to Eunbi and cross her arms over her chest. "We all know Yiren likes Yena but Yena hates her because of one case. And now she's married with Yuri, plus Yiren hates Yuri since the first time they have met. Don't you guys think this make sense?"

Hyewon ask and all of them went silent. But then Yujin slowly nod and look at Hyewon.

"You are right, Hyewon unnie." support her and look to Wonyoung.

"Do you have Hyunjin's picture? Maybe it will help us."

Wonyoung take her phone from her handbag. "I'm not sure but I will check it." answer her and Yujin nod.

Wonyoung keep searching and finally she found it. "Here." show her to Yujin and Yujin took it.

She furrow her eyebrows seeing that picture make all of them feel weird. "Why, Yujin?" ask Yena want to know.

Eunbi and Hyewon lean closer to Yujin and look at the picture.

"What's wrong?" ask Hyewon and Yujin look at her and Yena.

"Unnies, last week I went to the cafe alone and I saw this man with Yiren. They are talking about something but I don't know what is it yet they seems serious."

tell Yujin and all of them are surprised. "I got it." say Wonyoung and grits her teeth.

"I think Hyunjin and Yiren planned to kidnapped Yuri unnie. Hyunjin also hates Yuri unnie for breaking up with him."

add Wonyoung again and grips her fist tight.

Yena who heard it pissed her off. She click her tongue and she cannot calm down anymore.

"We must go to them now!" Yena stand up and walk but Hyewon immediately held her arm and stop her.

"Yena, wait!" say her and Yena turn to face Hyewon. "We can't go to them just like that." add Hyewon and Yena feel weird.

"What do you mean? If we late, Yuri could die!"

"Yes, I know about that! But listen to me first. If we go just like that without any plan, we will lose, Yena. They will hurt Yuri more and you will lost her. I believe they don't kill Yuri yet because they want to make she suffer first."

Yena let her tears fall down and she cannot think properly. Wonyoung stand up and lean closer to them.

Eunbi and Yujin followed her steps. "We must create a plan, so we can use their weakness and be ready to what will happened next." say Hyewon again.

"I have a plan, unnie deul." utter Wonyoung make all of them look at her.

"Yena unnie, this may a little bit hard for you but I really want you to do this." Wonyoung look into Yena's eyes and held both her shoulders.

"You know Yiren likes you, unnie... And I want you to act close with her."

FIRST STEP.

Yena saw Yiren are walking alone to the restaurant. She grits her teeth and grips her fist tight.

Yena take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then, she walk following Yiren and saw Yiren sat down.

"Yiren?" call Yena, acting surprised and Yiren lift her head up. Her smile getting wider seeing Yena.

"Hi, Yena! Long time no see you." say Yiren and look around Yena while Yena fake smile.

"Where is your wife?" ask Yiren pretending as she don't know anything and Yena's smile fade away.

"What's wrong? Come here, let's sit first. You can talk to me."

Yena went to sit in front of Yiren and sigh. "I don't know where did she go. It's been 2 days since she lost. Her clothes and other stuffs also gone."

Yiren who heard it feel weird yet she just smiling as she sure that Yena didn't know Yuri are got kidnapped by herself.

"You are right, Yiren. She just want my property. I should listen to you." add Yena and Yiren held her hand.

"Yena... don't worry hmm? I'm here for you, you know that right? I will always be by your side. That's Yuri is an asshole."

Yena nod weakly while deep inside her heart, she was so closed to beat Yiren when heard Yiren call Yuri an asshole.

Yiren smile seeing Yena, she finally get the woman.

"Oh, I will go now Yiren. Can we meet tomorrow?" ask Yena and Yiren quickly nod.

"Of course. I will send my location tomorrow."

Yena smile and stand up, waving to Yiren and walk leaving the woman.

Yiren smirks alone. "Poor you, Yuri."

Yena get into her car and look at Yiren from far away.

"Once I know where did you hide my wife, I swear I will kill you, bitch."

to be continued...