#chapter twenty seven

All of them walk inside of the hospital and search where is Yena's family.

"Wonyoung?"

ask Yujin as she saw Wonyoung and her family. Wonyoung also saw Yujin and she quickly walk to her.

"Yujin ahh.."

"Wonyoungiee.."

Yujin walk to her and hugging Wonyoung tightly. Wonyoung return the hugged also tight.

Yuri lean closer to Eunbi and Hyewon who was also there.

"How's Yena?" ask Mrs. Jo and Mrs. Choi shook her head.

"Still don't know. It's been 30 minutes since Yena was in there." answer her and wipes her tears away.

"Eunbi unnie, how can it happened?" ask Yuri, her voice are shaking.

"From the people who was there, they said Yena's car suddenly get into another road and hit a lorry. They also don't know why Yena acted like that."

Yuri sigh heavily and lowered her head. "Unnie, can I see Yena's phone?"

ask her when she saw Yena's phone at Eunbi's hand.

Eunbi nod and she give the phone to Yuri. Yuri opened the phone and saw her picture on the lock screen.

She was startled and saw 4 pin number. Yuri try putting her birthday on the pin and it works.

S-So, she puts my birthday number as her lock screen.

Yuri want to find something that might related with Yena's accident.

She opened the kakao talk and saw one message that Yena wants to send to her.

She felt weird and opened her Yena's chat with her.

Should I just die, Yuri? Yeah I'm a womanizer and nobody will believe me if I said I'm in love with you. Even you also don't believe me and don't love me back.

I guess this is my revenge after hurting too many people's hearts. But trust me, Yuri... I don't love Yiren anymore.

I tried to erase you from my mind but I can't. So the only way to forget you is I should die.

I'm sorry for everything. I love you Yuri.

Yuri let her tears fall down and she look at Hyewon and Eunbi. "U-Unnies.."

call her and the two of them was panicked. "Y-Yuri what's wrong?"

ask Hyewon make all of them look at Yuri.

"S-She tried to kill herself." tell Yuri and give Yena's phone. Hyewon take it and read the message.

Eunbi also read it and they both was gasped. "I-It's my fault.." Yuri added and cry.

Hyewon went to hugged her and Yuri cried out. Yujin read the message and sigh heavily.

"Yuri unnie.. you success to changed Yena unnie. Thank you unnie and it's not your fault."

Mr. and Mrs. Choi nodded, agree with Yujin. "Thank you Yuri, my wish had become true. Finally Yena is changed."

add Mrs. Choi and smile bitterly. Yujin turn to Wonyoung and Wonyoung wipes her tears softly.

"Don't worry, lean on me. I'm here for you."

"T-Thank you, Wony ahh.."

say Yujin and hugged Wonyoung once again.

She rest her head on Wonyoung's chest and close her eyes.

Wonyoung smiles seeing Yujin's attitude. "You are welcome. Don't worry Yena unnie will be okay. She's strong, right?"

Yujin finally smiles and nod to Wonyoung. "Yes, she's so strong. She will fight for us. I believe her."

"That's my Yujinnie.."

Yujin smile shyly, Wonyoung's words make her heart beat fast.

Unnie, please wake up or I will punch your face.

THEY still waiting for Yena's condition patiently. After waiting for almost one hour, finally the doctor come out from the room.

All of them look at the doctor and some of them stood up, including Yuri.

"Doc, how's my sister?" ask Yujin quickly. The doctor nod.

"Don't worry, she's okay right now. Luckily the wound is not too serious. But now, maybe she will be in comma for a while. Don't worry, she will wake up soon, maybe after 2 days or 3 days, or a week."

explained the doctor and they all sigh in relief.

"Thank you, doc. Thank you so much." say Eunbi and bowed to the doctor.

The doctor smile and excuse himself.

Yuri let her tears fall down, it's a happy tears. She glad that Yena was fine.

"I want to see Yena."

say Mrs. Choi to her husband. Mr. Choi nods and look to Yujin, Eunbi and Hyewon.

"Let's see Yena, guys. Mr. and Mrs. Jo also can joined us. Yuri and Wonyoung, let's go."

Yuri immediately shook her head make all of them felt weird.

"You guys can go first. I-I want to go to the toilet for a while."

"Are you sure, Yuri?" ask Mr. Jo and he look at his daughter worriedly.

Yuri nods confidently to her father. "Yes, I just wanna wash my face for a while. Then, I want to buy drinks at vending machine. I will go to you guys later."

"Okay then. Be careful, Yuri." said Mrs. Jo and Yuri nods while smiling.

All of them leave her and Yuri heavily sighed. "Please wake up, Yena. I already miss you."

Yuri mumbled alone and she walked to the toilet, want to wash her face.

Yuri get into the restroom and wash her face at the sink. She looks at herself in the mirror and then her tears coming out.

"Why should you kill yourself, Yena? Is it because of what I have said to you? If that's the reason, I'm so sorry Yena. Please wake up, I want to apologized to you."

Yuri mumbled alone and she sigh heavily once again, her chest felt heavy.

She sobs after that and held her head. "I love you Yena. Please wake up."

to be continue...

what should I do with my school schedule guys? I'm so busy lately hmm..

I hope I can always update and please vote my story. thank you so much🤍