#chapter forty

Yiren opened the door and the door make a sound. She saw Yuri weakly lift her head up and she smirks.

Yiren close the door and walk closer to Yuri. "E-Enough Y-Yiren... P-Ple-ase.." begging Yuri while her face have many scratches effect of Yiren's job.

Yiren chuckles before took a chair and sit in front of Yuri. "It's okay, I won't play with you today. I just wanna tell you one story! And I'm so happy you know?"

Yiren laugh seeing Yuri that are so weak, she knows the woman couldn't speaking as if she speak she will hurt because of the wound on her face.

"Yesterday, I'm meeting Yena!" tell her happily make Yuri open her eyes and look to Yiren.

"What d-did she s-said? S-She must searching m-me right?" ask Yuri and Yiren laugh so hard.

"Stop dreaming, Jo Yuri! She don't come to me to ask about you. Wanna know what she told me?"

Yiren smirk seeing Yuri just silent. "She said she don't know where did you go. All your stuffs are gone and she believe you just want her property and now you left her alone."

"W-What? N-No, i-it's not true!"

"Well, sadly yes Yuri ssi. She told me like that and now guess what?"

Yiren stand up and show herself that wearing a red short dress.

"Yena wants to meet me later. She said she wants to get back with me."

Yiren laugh and walk to the door. "Poor you, Yuri. And now, Yena is mine!" Yiren stick her tongue out and leave the room.

"N-No... it m-must be a-a lie.." Yuri's tears finally fall down, she start to crying so hard thinking about what Yena have done.

"How could you Yena.."

YENA smiles to Yiren who finally come and sit in front of her. "I'm sorry if I'm late, I got a job to do."

"It's okay, Yiren ah. I already order this by the way. Is it okay for you?" ask Yena pretending to be guilty and Yiren shakes her head left and right.

"No need to be guilty Yena. I'm okay with this." answer her and Yena chuckles. "Glad of it. Let's eat."

They both start eating and talking about random stuffs. Yiren was so happy because she can spend time with Yena.

While talking, suddenly Yiren stop from eating and it makes Yena feel weird.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach suddenly ache. Excuse me, I will go to the toilet first."

Yena nod and Yiren excuse herself. She walks leaving Yena and Yena look until Yiren's figure are gone.

She smirks as her plan is success and took Yiren's phone that were on the table.

Yena also took her own phone and tracking Yiren's location so it would easier for her to track Yiren's location everytime.

After done, she put Yiren's phone at the place back and continue eating.

10 minutes is passed and finally Yiren are back and sit down. "Are you okay, Yiren? Wanna go to the clinic later?"

Yena ask pretending to be worry and Yiren shook her head while smiling.

"No, it's okay Yena. I will be okay later."

reply her simply and Yena nod, smiling to her widely.