#chapter thirty

Yena stares to Yuri's face that was peaceful when sleeping. She smiles, Yuri looks like pouting even she's sleeping.

She look at the watch and saw it almost 6.30 in the morning.

Yuri moved a little and she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes meet with Yena and Yena smiles again.

"You already awake?" ask Yuri with her husky voice and Yena nods. "Almost 15 minutes ago."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Staring at your face."

Yuri chuckles and shook her head. "Stop talking nonsense, Yena. I'm sleepy bye."

Yena was not satisfied and she wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist. Yuri opened her eyes and Yena pull her body closer.

Their face become closer and Yuri's eyes widen. "Well I'm not talking nonsense. I just staring at your beautiful face that's all."

Yuri's face was red hearing that as she felt shy. Yena realized it and smirks.

"Why? Are you shy?"

"N-No."

Yena laugh and touch Yuri's lips. She caressing Yuri's lips softly make Yuri shivers.

"You know what? You really drive me crazy."

Yena uttered and look to Yuri's eyes. Yuri gulps and she just silent.

"I know you must be shocked when I ask you to marry me. I just don't want to lose you. That's all."

Yena sigh heavily and looked down. "Yes, I admit I tried to kill myself. I felt like I'm useless and should die."

Yuri shakes her head and squeak. "Yena, don't say like that." say her and Yena smile.

"Do you love me?" ask Yena all of a sudden and Yuri went silent. She roll her eyes and back facing Yena.

"I already replied last night. I won't repeat it."

Yuri said and Yena's jaw dropped. "Yah! it's not fair!" mad her and Yuri ignored her.

Yena who was not satisfied held Yuri's shoulder and turn Yuri around. Yuri was startled and Yena went on top of her.

"Y-Yah w-what are y-you try to d-do?" ask Yuri sutter. Yena smirks and wiggling her eyebrow.

"What do you think?" ask her back and Yuri try to push Yena but Yena lock her hands and legs, make she cannot move any inch.

Their face was so close and their nose touched. "I will make you reply my words."

after that, Yena burst her face into Yuri's neck and slowly kiss Yuri's neck gently. Yuri moan, she feels a weird feeling but she likes it.

"U-Ughh Y-Yena..." call Yuri try to stop Yena but Yena ignored her. She bites Yuri's neck softly and sucking it passionately.

Yuri bites her lips, try to not moaning in Yena's touch.

"Y-Yena stop p-pleasehh..." begging Yuri and Yena obeyed her. They look at each other for a while.

"I love you, Yuri." say Yena once again and kiss Yuri's lips.

"I-I.. emm―I love you t-too.." reply Yuri between the kiss and Yena was satisfied.

She broke the kisses and look to Yuri. "Good wife. Now, should I continue?" ask Yena and Yuri shook her head.

"N-No. I'm still sleepy go away." Yuri hardly pushed Yena and turn around, back facing Yena.

She close her eyes tight and felt so shy. Yena laugh secretly.

I know you love me. Don't worry I will make you fall for me more.

Yena chuckles and she lean closer to Yuri, hugging her wife tightly make Yuri opened her eyes back.

"It's better if the position were like this."

said Yena and close her eyes, went to sleep back. Yuri secretly smiles.

"GOOD morning." greet Yena as she and Yuri walked down to the dining table. Wonyoung, Mr. and Mrs. Jo look and smiles.

"Good morning, new brides. Let's sit and eat together."

reply Mrs. Jo and Yena and Yuri nod. They went to sit in front of Mrs. Jo and Wonyoung.

"Yena, your parents will come after this." tell Mr. Jo and Yena look. "Oh really? Okay then."

replied her and they all start to eat. "May I ask you something?" ask Wonyoung to Yuri and Yuri raised her brow.

"What?"

"When did you guys want to go to for honeymoon?"

Both Yena and Yuri choked hardly. Wonyoung bites her lips, after that she laugh.

"Jo Wonyoung~" call Mrs. Jo and sigh.

Yena and Yuri quickly drink and cough after that. "Y-Yah, what a-are you talking about?" ask Yuri, her face was red.

"What? I'm asking the truth? Isn't new brides will go for honeymoon, right dad?"

Mr. Jo giggles and he nodded, supporting Wonyoung this time. Wonyoung look back to Yuri and smirks.

"See? Dad supports me."

Yuri glared to Wonyoung and continue to eat.

"Wonyoung is right, guys. So, when will you guys go?" ask Mrs. Jo and Wonyoung smile happily when both her parents supported her.

Yena and Yuri look at each other before Yuri look away from Yena, she cannot stares to her wife even a second.

"We will go today." answer Yena make Yuri was startled. It's so sudden!

"What? Why so sudden?"

"Yeah of course. Wonyoung wants us to leave this house. She don't love us anymore."

answer Yena playfully and all of them laugh except Yuri. She grits her teeth and slap Yena's stomach, make Yena yelped.

"Stop joking around." warn her and back to eat.

"Yah, don't mad to Yena unnie." mad Wonyoung and Yena stick out her tongue to Yuri.

Yuri mocking Wonyoung and roll her eyes. "It's good to hear, Yena. You already buy the tickets?"

"I will but later. Now, let's spend times first."

Mr. and Mrs. Jo smiles hearing that, they knows Yena is the best choice for Yuri.

to be continue...