#chapter twenty four

Eunbi walk inside the restaurant and search for someone.

Then, her eyes landed on someone that she search for and she smile widely.

Eunbi immediately walk to the person and hug her neck from behind. "Hi, Kwangbae!"

Eunbi greeted and Hyewon was startled a little.

She turn her face and Eunbi quickly peck on her lips make Hyewon smiles.

"Hi, baby."

Eunbi broke the hugged and she sit in front of Hyewon. They smiled to each other.

"You make me startled."

comment Hyewon and sips her juice. Eunbi chuckles and shrugged her shoulders.

"That's not my fault." said her and stick out her tongue.

"Whatever. You always right. Let's eat." Eunbi nodded and they start to eat together.

They eating with talking and laughing for some random stuffs.

While they were talking, suddenly a voice interrupted them.

"Uwuu they were dating here."

Eunbi and Hyewon lift their head up and saw Yujin was smirking to them. They also saw Wonyoung.

"So? Why you are so busy about us?" ask Hyewon and roll her eyes to Yujin.

Yujin pouts. "Yah, unnie! I'm just joking why are you so mad to me?" ask her and Hyewon make her disgusted face.

Eunbi laugh while Wonyoung just smiles. She still felt awkward in front of Eunbi and Hyewon a little.

"Why? You want to date with Wony here too?" ask Eunbi and smirks to Yujin.

Wonyoung's face become red, same goes with Yujin.

"If you come to us just wanna make a double date, just sit down. Don't be shy."

add Eunbi and Yujin glared to her. "Unnie! It's n-not a d-date!"

Yujin sutter and Wonyoung fake coughed. She look away from them.

"Whatever, dog. I would never believe you. Sit down now. Wony, let's sit beside me."

Eunbi smiles to Wonyoung and Wonyoung return the smile. She nods and sit beside Eunbi. "Sure unnie."

Yujin roll her eyes to Eunbi and sit beside Hyewon. "Okay let's continue our double date."

tease Hyewon and Yujin was upset. "Hyewon unnie! I will tell this to Yena unnie!"

whined her and Hyewon laughed. "Yah, I guess she will not care about this." reply her.

"Hyewon is right. You know what Yujin? You and Yena are so cool."

Yujin felt weird hearing Eunbi's words. "What do you mean, unnie?" ask her confusedly.

"Yeah. Yena take Yuri and you take Wonyoung. Both of you grabbed this sisters."

answered Eunbi and Hyewon laugh hardly, agree with her.

Wonyoung's face heated up and she looked down.

"Unnies!"

YENA put the pen down on the table. She cannot focus on her work because of something.

Yena then sighed aggressively. Yuri now always in her mind.

Her smiles, her laugh, her pouts, her mad face and her sad face were running in her mind.

Yena still remembered about the incident last night. Seeing Yuri's crying made her heart was in pain.

All of a sudden, she was wondered what's Yuri doing right now.

She stand up and walk outside of her room. She saw Eunbi's place was empty and look at her watch.

It's lunch time so Eunbi might went eating with Hyewon. Yena walk to Yuri's room and opened the door.

Yet she saw Yuri was sleeping while putting her head on the table. Yena close the door carefully and lean closer.

She stopped beside Yuri and want to wake the girl up because it's lunch time.

She touch Yuri's arm but then she was shocked when Yuri's temperature was so hot.

"Yuri? Are you sick?" ask Yena and Yuri moved a little. "Yuri?"

"M-Ms. Y-Yena? What a-are you d-doing h-here?" ask Yuri and cough a little. She lift her head up carefully.

"Yuri are you sick? Your body is very hot." tell Yena and Yuri nods.

"Y-Yes. I have a little f-fever. Don't w-worry it's just a little."

"A little? Aishh! Come here." Yena immediately turn the swivel chair make Yuri shocked.

Yuri scream a little when suddenly Yena lift her like a bridal style. Yena walked to the couch and lay Yuri down.

Yuri gulps and meet with Yena's eyes. "You should not come if you are sick! Wait here and don't go anywhere."

Yena immediately walk leaving the room and Yuri was weird. "S-She wasn't worry on m-me right?"

**********************************************

Yena opened the door and Yuri look. She close the door and lean to Yuri.

Yena put the plastic bag on the table and sit on the couch, beside Yuri.

"I brought you some porridge and medicine. Eat a little before you eat the medicine."

Yena said and she helps Yuri to wake up from her lay. After that Yena took the tupperware of porridge and opened it.

She took the spoon and mix a little. After that Yena start to feeds Yuri.

Yuri was shy but she try to ignored the feeling. She starts to eat the porridge.

"Why suddenly you can have a fever?" ask Yena curiously and Yuri clear her throat.

She just silent and Yena felt weird. But then, she remember something.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Yuri."

"I-It's okay."

Yena sigh and then Yuri told her she cannot eat anymore. Yena give water to Yuri including the medicine.

After done, Yena raise her hand and wipes Yuri's side mouth that having a little dirty. Yuri was gasp and look to Yena.

Yuri froze and stunned when meet Yena's eyes. They are looking at each other for a while.

Their heart beat fast, and slowly Yena lean her face closer to Yuri. Yuri gulps and then, Yena pressed her lips against Yuri gently.

Yuri was startled but she cannot do anything. Yena give her a long peck on her lips.

fuck, why I can't stop her instead I really enjoyed it?

Yuri push Yena's chest for many times but Yena was too strong. At the end, she lose.

Yuri closed both her eyes and reply Yena's kiss. Yena realized it and she start to bites Yuri's lips softly.

Yuri opened her mouth and Yena slip her tongue inside Yuri's mouth. Their tongue battle together and Yuri left out a soft moan.

After a couple of minutes, Yena finally break the kisses and look to Yuri as she wipes the saliva.

"I think... I start to love you Yuri."

👁👄👁

to be continue..