#chapter fourteen

"Thank you, grandma and grandpa. We will going now." say Yena and hugging them tightly.

Yuri also following Yena's action and they all smiles.

"It's okay, dears. Please come again next time." say Mrs. Joo and Yena nodded.

"Of course, grandma. We will next time." reply her make Yuri look at Yena.

She turn her attention to the old woman and smile widely. "Yes, we will." agreed her.

"We have to go now. Bye, guys." they bid a goodbye and then Yena and Yuri get inside the car.

Yena start the engine and drive leaving the house. Yuri waving to them and then the atmosphere went silent.

"They were so nice. I love meeting them." comment Yuri make Yena smiles hearing that.

"Yeah, they were very nice. That's why I love them." reply Yena and Yuri left out a soft smile.

They went silent after that. Not until when they out from the village, Yuri's phone was beeping for many times that made she have to check it.

She felt weird seeing too many missed calls from Wonyoung, Eunbi and Hyewon.

"Boss, I got many missed calls from Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie. Do you get it?" ask her.

Yena furrow her eyebrow and take out her phone from her pocket. Yena stop the car and check her notifications from her phone.

Yuri was right. She also got many missed calls from them and Yujin too.

"Yes, you are right. I got from them and my sister too."

"But why did they called us?" asked Yuri back and stares to Yena.

Yena silent for a while, but then she realized something.

"I think they must be worry on us. We don't come home last night, right?"

Yuri immediately nodded and she decided to call Wonyoung. While Yena, she start to drive back.

Hi, Wonyoungie.

Unnie, is that you?!

Ahh no, this is a ghost. Of course it's me, idiot!

Gosh, where are you now?! I'm so worry about you. Mom and dad kept asking about you!

Sorry, Wony but in the village have no line. That's why you cannot call me.

It's okay, unnie. When will you come home?

Don't worry, now I'm on my way with my boss. We will reach there later.

Okay, unnie. Stay safe.

You too. Bye.

Bye.

Yuri end the call and look at the window. Staring at the outside. "Wonyoung?" ask Yena and Yuri nod while looking at her.

Yena also nod and clear her throat. "Are you hungry?" ask Yena again.

"Yes." answer Yuri and Yena nod once again. "Let's eat first before we continue our journey."

Yuri agree and Yena drive to the restaurant near around the place.

YENA and Yuri walked into the building and all eyes landed on them. Yuri was awkward while Yena just cool.

She show her cold face and just walk. Yuri follow her and they get inside the elevator.

When the elevator was open, both Yena and Yuri walk out and as always, all the staffs look at them.

Including four people and Yiren. "Yena!" Yena and Yuri was shock when saw Yujin and Wonyoung there near Eunbi and Hyewon.

They lean closer as Wonyoung stand up and hugging Yuri.

"Unnie, you are back!" Wonyoung pout and Yuri roll her eyes. She stroke her hair that was not tied up.

"Yujin? What are you doing here?" ask Yena and Yujin smack her head make Yena yelped in pain.

Some of the staff giggles seeing their action.

"Yah! I'm your unnie!"

"Then why did you not answering my calls?!"

Yena grits her teeth and punch Yujin's shoulder. "That place not having a line, stupid."

Yujin roll her eyes to Yena and cross her arms. "Then, before you go to honeymoon with your secretary you should tell me where did you go, dumb duck!"

reply Yujin back and tease Yena and Yuri a little.

Yena's eyes widen while Yuri was gasp. "Stop talking nonsense, stupid dog! We went for a work!"

"Enough, idiot duck and stupid big dog." interrupted Hyewon make Yena and Yujin look at her.

Eunbi glared to them make Yena and Yujin gulped.

"Are you guys happy bickering in front of the staffs? Yena, you are a CEO so don't act like a kid here. And you, Yujin if you wanna yell or beat Yena do it in her room not here."

mad Eunbi and Yujin lowered her head, while Wonyoung giggles looking at them.

Yuri also giggles but she immediately clear her throat and look away.

"Yena, Yuri.. get into Yena's room. Wony and Yujin too." said Hyewon and they obeyed her.

The six of them walked into Yena's room and close the door.

Yiren clench her fist tight, she punch the table a little.

"Useless! Honeymoon? Huh, stop dreaming Jo Yuri. Yena is mine. Forever mine."

Yiren mumbled alone and she sighed aggressively.

Yiren stand up and walk to the pantry to make a drink for herself.

Little did she know that Rei and Leeseo heard what she said.

They look at each other with their worry face.

"Did you heard that, unnie?" ask her and Rei nodded. "Clearly heard that, Leeseo." answer her simply.

"I'm worry if she do something to Yuri unnie." Leeseo burst out her worrying.

"Me too, Leeseo. Let's hope Yiren won't do something bad to Yuri."

Rei utter, and she sigh heavily. Rei look back to her work and continue it although she doesn't have a mood.

to be continue..