#chapter five

Wonyoung face palmed when her steps stopped in front of one house and she looked beside her.

Yuri smile widely to her. "Now tell me unnie! If you dragged me here and not buying me nothing, I will not help you anymore!"

Wonyoung cross her arms and Yuri chuckles seeing Wonyoung's cuteness.

"Yes, I promise you... I will buy everything that you want. Okay?"

Wonyoung's face brighten up and she look at Yuri happily. "Everything?" Yuri nodded.

"Promise?"

"Promise, my bunny."

Wonyoung smile happily and then she look at the house.

"Who's house is this?" asked her and Yuri look too.

"My boss's house. Let's go." they lean closer and Yuri hit the bell.

Yet, the door was opened, revealing Yena with just wearing her pyjama and a glasses.

Yuri was a little speechless but she quickly back to her sense.

"Oh you already here." Yuri nodded and Yena stares to Wonyoung.

Who is that? Did she come with her gang to beat me?

"Ohh Ms. Yena, this is my sister Jo Wonyoung. She want to come with me." answer Yuri immediately.

Wonyoung look at Yuri disbelief while Yuri just smiling widely to her.

Seeing that made Yena chuckles secretly. Now, she knows Yuri is the one who bring Wonyoung maybe because she's scared.

"Come in." both of them nod and walked into the house. Yena close the door.

"I will go to Taiwan this afternoon. So, please clean my house everyday and give Bibi eat the food."

Yuri look around the house and her jaw dropped a little. "What? Your house was so big and you ask me to clean all this?"

ask her not satisfied and Yena smirks. "Of course, hamster. And please don't kill my Bibi."

Yuri look down as she saw a cute dog was standing beside Yena's leg. Yena took her and give it to Yuri.

"Omo, she's cute!" Yuri exclaimed and she smile to the dog.

"Remember don't kill her!"

Yuri glared to Yena. "For what? Why did I want to kill her?" ask her madly.

While Wonyoung just silent watching them.

"Yeah, you hates me right? Nobody knows if you want to kill my dog for revenge."

Yuri was shocked as her jaw dropped. "If I really hates you, I will kill you for real. Why did I want to kill her? It's better if I kidnapped her."

Yena's eyes widen. "Yah, don't kidnap my lovely dog!" mad her and Yuri stick out her tongue.

"If you kidnap her I will fired you." add Yena and she walked to her room want to get ready.

Leaving Yuri and Wonyoung alone. "Unnie, why didn't you said that your boss is so hot and pretty?!"

shout Wonyoung slowly to her sister.

Yuri make a disgusted face. "Hot? Pretty? Euww.."

she make her face like want to vomit and Wonyoung pouts.

"Here, take Bibi. I want to do my work." Wonyoung take Bibi and Yuri walk leaving her.

2 days later

Yuri yawned a little before she opened her eyes. Yet she saw Bibi was sleeping beside her closely.

She smiles and stroking Bibi's feather gently. But then, her phone was ringing.

"Who is it?" ask herself as she took her phone.

Yet, her eyes widen seeing Yena was calling her.

She immediately answer the call.

Hello―

Where is Bibi?

What? Baby?

Where is my Bibi? My dog!
Did you kidnap her?!

What? No! I forget to tell you I bring her to my house for easy to take care of her. She's here with me.

I give you 10 minutes, bring Bibi back. Or I will fired you.

Yena ended the call and Yuri was shocked. "What?! Crazy woman!" mad her and she immediately went to shower.

YENA opened the door when she heard a bell was ringing.

Yet, she saw Yuri who was tied her hair into a bun and wear a glasses.

Yena admit she so was cute with that style. "Here your Bibi." Yuri give Bibi to Yena and Yena quickly take Bibi.

"Are you okay, Bibi? Did she hit you?" ask Yena and Yuri's jaw dropped. "Excuse me, Choi Yena ssi!"

Yena glared to Yuri and look at her not satisfied.

"I already said clean my house right?" ask her and Yuri look into the house.

She admit, she clean the house but not everyday because she was lazy.

"Yes, I clean it but not everyday. I'm tired, boss."

answer her and Yena roll her eyes. "Tch.." reply her simply and they went silent for a while.

"I will go out for buying some breakfast. Did you eat yet?" Yuri shook her head and she roll her eyes.

"You make me not eat yet." answer her and Yena gave her a death glare.

"Shut up. You kidnap my Bibi." Yuri stuck out her tongue and look away from Yena.

"Clean my house right now. I will buy some breakfast for us."

add Yena and she put Bibi down. She took the key and leave the house and Yuri alone.

Yuri mocking Yena secretly. "How did that ugly and like a duck boss is a womanizer? Tch I wonder if all her girlfriends is blind."

Yuri mumbled alone and she get inside the house. Yuri close the door and start to cleaning the house.

short chapter , I tried:(

I was super busy because exam is about to come in a few weeks more so I need to study. I hope this chapter make you guys happy.

please vote and comment;)