#chapter ten

"Good job, Ms. Choi. I like this plan." say an old man as he smile to Yena. Yena smile back and chuckle.

"Well, me too Mr. Goh." answer Yena and they both stand up.

"As always, Choi Entertainment never make us down."

add Mr. Goh and both of them laugh. Mr. Goh then look at Yuri who just silent since earlier.

"I had never see her. I bet she's your new personal assistant?"

"Yes, Mr. Goh."

Yena answered and Yuri realized Mr. Goh look at her creepily. She felt goosebumps all of a sudden.

When their eyes meet, Mr. Goh give her a wide and creepy smile make Yuri felt scared.

"We will go now. Let's meet next week." said Yena, make Yuri and Mr. Goh look away and Mr. Goh smile.

Yuri clench her fist tight, she try to calm down.

"Yes, Ms. Choi." reply him and they shake their hands together.

Mr. Goh give his hand to Yuri but Yuri didn't accept it. She just bowed and smile fakely. Yena saw it but she just silent.

"See you soon." say Yena and Mr. Goh nod. She and Yuri walk leaving Mr. Goh's room.

Yuri sigh of relief when she out from the room. Yena realize it and feel weird.

"What's wrong with you?" ask her and Yuri was shock. She immediately shook her head.

"N-Nothing, Ms. Yena." lie Yuri and Yena just nod even she don't believe it.

"Let's go." Yena walk first leaving Yuri and Yuri quickly follow Yena.

**********************************************

"Luckily the plan was success and he likes it." comment Leeseo and sigh in relief. Yuri just smile seeing Leeseo's action.

"Yes. Thankfully he want to be our business partner." reply Rei and look at Yuri.

"Tell me Yuri unnie. How did you can do the plan back with just one night?" ask her curiously.

"Rei was right. Tell us, Yuri unnie." add Liz and Yuri clear her throat.

"I-I just do that alone and come home late. That's all." tell Yuri, she didn't tell them about Yena is the one who help her.

They will get suspicious and gossip her having a relationship with Yena.

All of them nodded and Yuri bites her lips. "Okay then." reply Gaeul make Yuri sigh in relief.

"Okay, unnie.. We will go now to continue our work. Bye!" Liz and the others bid a goodbye to Yuri and they leave the room.

Yuri lean her back and close her eyes for a while.

All of a sudden, the door was opened make Yuri open her eyes and raise her brow seeing Yiren.

Yiren close the door and lean closer to Yuri. "I warn you, stay away from Yena! Understood?"

shout Yiren, luckily Yuri's room is a sound proof.

Yuri sit properly and yet, she laugh sarcastically. "Pardon?" ask her and Yiren cross her arms while laughing in disbelief.

"I said, stay away from Yena, bitch! Also, stay away from her parents!" yell Yiren and Yuri chuckles.

"Let me ask you, Yiren ssi. Who are you to tell me to stay away from them?"

"I'm Yena's girlfriend! You just her assistant!"

Yuri smile and shook her head.

"Girlfriend? Just girlfriend. Yena has many girlfriends out there, Yiren ssi. And did Yena's parents like you?"

Yuri provoke Yiren and Yiren clench her fist tight.

"Poor you, Wang Yiren. Yena's parents didn't like you but they likes me."

Yiren grits her teeth and slammed the table loudly but Yuri didn't shock at all.

"Bastard!! Just stay away from Yena or I will make you regret!" tell her once again.

Suddenly, the door was opened make both of them look. "What are you doing here?" ask Eunbi madly.

She lean closer and push Yiren's shoulder loudly.

Eunbi saw Yiren come into Yuri's room and she heard everything as she opened the door a little to heard.

Yiren glare to Eunbi and Yuri. Without answering Eunbi, she walk leaving Yuri's room.

"Thank you, unnie." say Yuri and they smile to each other.

"No problem, Yuri. Tell me if she hurt you. I know what to do with her."

Yuri chuckle and then she nods.

EUNBI and Hyewon who was laughing together stop as they saw Yena come and sit beside Hyewon.

"What do you want?" ask Eunbi as she roll her eyes, Yena disturb her date with Hyewon.

"Don't be mad, unnie. I just came here to ask you something."

Eunbi put the spoon and look deeply at Yena. "Let me guess. Is it about what Yiren tell you? About Yuri?"

Yena nod as she don't want to hide anything. Eunbi squeaked then.

Hyewon just silent, she don't know anything.

"She tell me that Yuri bothering her and attack her."

Eunbi laugh sarcastically and look at Yena sharply.

"I knew, she will lie to you. Listen here, Yena. She is the one who go inside Yuri's room, yelling and shouting to Yuri to stay away from you and your parents. While Yuri just close to you because she's your assistant and your parents best friend's daughter."

explain Eunbi and Yena just silent hearing that.

"Now, it's up to you want to believe who. Your best friend or your slut girlfriend that always lying to you."

Eunbi signaling Hyewon to leave and Hyewon nod. They both stood up and leave Yena alone.

Yena sigh heavily and rubbing her face aggressively.

"Maybe what they said about Yiren before is right. I must find out."

Yena mumble alone before she also leave the restaurant.

She took her phone and dial someone's number.

"Hello, bro. I have a job for you. Don't worry, this time I will give more."

Yena said and the caller agree. Yena end the call and get inside her car. She drove leaving the place.

to be continue...

wish me to get a good result this time , because before this I just get 2A, 1B, 2C, 1D and 3G. as always 3G is chemistry , biology and add math. G is fail tho🤣