#chapter twenty five

Yuri was thinking about something and then she sigh heavily. She felt confused right now.

She still thinking about Yena's confession 3 days ago. Until now, she still didn't give her answer to Yena.

Yuri also avoiding Yena. Everytime Yena call her to come into her room, Yuri will make an excuse or go to the toilet and lock herself in there.

Then, she slowly remember what happened before.

Flashback..

Yuri sit on the couch carefully as her eyes landed on an old woman that was so beautiful even she's already old.

Yuri gulped and stroke her medium black hair gently. She felt scared.

Mrs. Choi called her the day after they went lunch together with Yena at the restaurant.

Why did Mrs. Choi want to meet her alone in her house?

Did she misunderstanding that she having an affair with Mr. Choi?

Because Yuri now was close to Mr. Choi so she scared if Mrs. Choi misunderstood her.

Yuri clear her throat. "Why did Mrs. Choi wants to meet me?"

ask Yuri gently, while in her heart she felt so scared.

Her heart pounded so hard. Mrs. Choi looked at her for a couple of minutes before she sigh.

Yuri felt weird and suddenly the old woman gripped her hands tightly make she shocked.

They looked at each other.

"Yuri ahh, can you help me and my husband?" asked Mrs. Choi.

The scares from Yuri suddenly gone, she felt weird with Mrs. Choi's words.

"H-Help? What kind of help, Mrs. Choi?" asked Yuri, and then Mrs. Choi sigh again.

She looked into Yuri's eyes deeply make Yuri was awkward.

"Subdue Yena, Yuri. Subdue that womanizer. Please changed Yena."

Yuri's jaw dropped hearing that. She felt confused. Her? Why it must be her?

"M-Me? B-But why, Mrs. Choi?" ask Yuri confusedly.

"Because you are the daughter of my husband's bestfriend. And only you who are close with Yena now."

explained Mrs. Choi gently and Yuri left dumbfounded.

"Can you do this for me and my husband? Please?"

Yuri was in dilemma. She don't know what to react.

Mrs. Choi still waiting for her answer patiently.

She knows, it must be hard to Yuri for making the decision because she knows Yena and Yuri always bickering.

Yuri don't want Mrs. Choi was sad, so slowly she look at Mrs. Choi and nodded.

"I-I will try, ma'am."

Mrs. Choi smiles widely and she nods too. "It's okay, Yul. At least you want to help us. Thank you so much."

Yuri left out a fake smiled and she nodded once again.

I'm dead...

End of flashback..

Yuri was scared right now. Mrs. Choi asking for her help just want her to changed Yena, but now she end up with falling in love with that womanizer.

Yuri stroke her hair aggressively and bites her lips.

"What should I do now?"

YENA close the file and put it at the side of the table. Then, she sips her coffee a little.

Yena sigh and punch her table for a while. It's her fault and now Yuri was avoiding her.

"Stupid. Why did you kiss her?" she asks herself and smack her head a little.

All of a sudden, the door was opened make she look and her face changed.

"Hi baby!"

"What are you doing here, Yiren? I told you not to come here anymore!"

Yiren smirks and walked closer to her. "I just miss you that's why I came here. Nobody was outside so I just come in."

Yena gritted her teeth and punch the table once again. "Get out from my room now!" yell her.

Yiren laugh and shook her head as she stop beside Yena and turn the swivel chair. She put her hands at Yena's chair, trapping Yena.

"Yena, I know you still love me. That Yuri is just want your property."

Yena laugh and look at Yiren sharply. "If she really wants my property, I will give to her as many as she wants. Because I love her so much."

Yiren's face changed hearing that and she felt mad.

All of a sudden, the door was opened someone. "Ms. Yena, Eunbi unnie ask me to give―"

Yena and Yiren turn around and Yena was shocked seeing Yuri. Yuri also shocked seeing Yiren was in there and their position.

Yiren smirks. Yuri's face changed into sour and she clear her throat.

"S-Sorry for interrupted your times, Ms. Y-Yena. I-I will go now."

Yuri immediately closed the door without hearing what Yena would say.

Yena pushed Yiren until Yiren almost fell off on the floor. Yena stood up and look to Yiren.

"Once again you bothering me, I will call the police. Understood? Now, leave!"

Yiren clench her fist and walk leaving the room. Yena stroked her hair and yell madly.

"Fuck!"

to be continue...