#chapter thirty two

Yuri opened her eyes and she didn't saw Yena. Yuri turn to her left and she saw a beautiful gown.

Yuri smiles, the gown was too pretty for her. She looks at the watch and realized it's time for dressed up because the feast will start later.

Yuri stands up and took her towel before going into the bathroom to get a shower.

After 20 minutes, she finally done showering and get dressed.

Now, Yuri was busy tying her hair into half ponytail after putting a light and simple makeup on her face.

"Joyul." call Yena as she opened the door and Yuri turn around. She smiles seeing Yena who was wearing a black suit.

Yena looks handsome and pretty at the same time. Yena close the door and lean to Yuri.

"You look pretty with this gown." praised Yena while back hugging Yuri. She smells Yuri's neck.

Yuri try to not making a sound as she gets tickled easily. "B-Because you bought it." answer her and Yena stares to her.

They smiled to each other before Yena chuckles. "You are so cute." comment her and kiss Yuri's cheeks.

Yuri's face are blushing but she manage to control it.

"Are you done?" ask Yena and Yuri nods. "So, let's go!" add Yena and held Yuri's palm.

She then interwined their fingers and lock it making Yuri look at the grips. Then, she softly smiles as her heart beat fast.

Yena has really changed.. I'm glad we were now wives.

BOTH Yena and Yuri now already arrived at the hotel and they saw many people there.

Yena walk to find where is Mrs.Oh as Yuri followed them. Without realize, their grips is still connected and they didn't bother to let it off.

"Mrs. Oh." call Yena as she saw the old woman at the corner, was talking with her friends.

Mrs. Oh turn and saw Yena, she smiles. "Finally you show up, Yena ssi. Come on, meet my friends."

Mrs. Oh then pointed to a few men and women.

"Yena, this is Mr. David, Mrs. Tania, Mr. Adam and Mrs. Lily. Guys, meet her Ms. Choi Yena, one of the most famous CEO in Seoul."

Yena chuckles hearing that and then they shakes their hands together, greeting each other.

"Nice to meet you guys. By the way, this is my wife, Choi Yuri."

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Choi. Hi, Mrs. Choi."

greets Mrs. Lily and they smiles to each other. "Now excuse us, Mrs. Oh." said Mr. David and the four of them walked leaving them.

"Yena yah, enjoy yourself here, Yuri ssi you too. I will excuse myself. Many friends I have to meet." said Mrs. Oh.

Yena and Yuri nods. "Sure, thank you Mrs. Oh." Mrs. Oh smiles and walk leaving them.

Yena look to Yuri and Yuri also look at her. "What do you want, hmm?"ask Yena while holding Yuri's face and caressing it.

Yuri smiles, she likes it when Yena pampering her. "I will just grab a drink. What about you?"

Yena think for a while before she smirks. "You. I want you." answer her makes Yuri's face heated up.

She slightly punch Yena's chest make Yena yelped and then she laugh so hard.

"Don't talk nonsense. Bye." Yuri reply and walk but Yena grabbed her arm and pulled her make Yuri turn around back.

"Stick with me. I'm scared if something bad happened to you like before." Yena's voice are cold a little make Yuri gulps.

She nods and Yena pull her to take their drinks.

YURI walk out from the toilet and wash her hand at the sink.

After that, she wipes her hands using the tissue.

Yuri walk out from the restroom and get into the hall. She search where is Yena and then she saw Yena was laughing with her friends.

She leans closer, yet she raised her brow. "Yena? Are you drunk?" ask her and sit beside Yena.

Yena turn and look at her wife with her drunk face.

"What? N-No!" answer her and rest her head on Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri shook her head and breath heavily. "Let's go home you already drunk."

said her and stand up, carefully helping Yena to standing.

They walked together as Yuri talk a little with Mrs. Oh, saying that they will back to their hotel since Yena was drunk.

**********************************************

Yuri make Yena lay on the bed carefully, she pull out Yena's stockings and untied Yena's necktie.

Yuri sit on the bed and wipes Yena's face gently. After that, she smiles. "Cute." mumbled her.

After done, she decided to get a quicky shower as she took her pyjama and towel and walk into the bathroom.

15 minutes has passed, Yuri already done showering and wearing her pyjama. She walked out and saw Yena was sleeping.

Yuri dry her hair using the hairdryer and brush her hair. After that, she walk to the bed and lay beside Yena in the comforter.

Yuri was about to close the lamp beside her when suddenly one hand pull her arm make she shock and turn around.

Yena stares to her eyes deeply and Yuri sigh in relief.

"Yena, you startled me. Why are you awake?" ask her weirdly.

"What do you mean by awake? I had never sleep since earlier." answer her make Yuri blur.

Yet, her eyes widen. "You are not drunk?" ask her disbelief and Yena chuckles as she nods.

"But why did you do that?" ask Yuri again curiously.

Yena didn't answering her wife, instead she just staring to Yuri and slowly went on top of her wife.

Yuri a little bit startled and Yena caressing Yuri's cheeks.

"I want you."

whisper Yena and went to captured Yuri's lips softly make Yuri freeze. She clench her fist tight.

to be continue...

hi, everyone! first of all, I want to say sorry to you guys cuz I didn't update for a few months due my busy schedule. today I will try to update as many as I can before I'm going to hiatus again until my examination are done. hope you guys will wait and be patient. love you guys🤍