you and me, the best there is.

820 words

~

"i'm finn wolfhard."

"and i'm y/n l/n."

interviews of finn and y/n!

Finn Wolfhard and Y/N L/N play "Who's Most Likely To?"

~

"hello!" Finn cheerfully greeted the audience att he camera, y/n immediately letting out a laugh from that single 'hello.'

finn chuckled, going on with his introduction.

"i'm finn wolfhard." he said while giggling.

"and i'm y/n l/n." she introduced herself, trying to contain her laughter.

"and we're gonna be playing 'who's most likely to' together." finn finished the introduction for her.

the video cut to the 2 going on with the game.

who's most likely to be late for shooting at least 5 times a week?

"you." y/n immediately said just to mess with him.

"what!?" he exclaimed in a mildly offended tone while y/n was laughing.

"no, uhhhh-... actually, no, not you, i think maybe noah." y/n changed her answer.

"oh yeah, noah's late a lot of times." finn agreed. "but like, sometimes you're late too..."

"ex... cuse me?" she said, faking an offended expression.

finn chuckled. "i'm just being honest! what? you want me to lie?"

"maybe!" she joked, making him just crack up into laughter.

who's most likely to forget the name of the person they were on a date with?

"noah." they both said at the same time, immediately laughing their asses off at this point.

"i bet he's gonna watch this and just be like, 'WHAT!?'" finn imitated him, making them both laugh even harder.

"and then he's gonna talk to us and be like, 'I AM NOT FORGETFUL!'" y/n also joked while they both laughed.

Cast Of Stranger Things Look Back On Their Favorites Moments On The Set Of Stranger Things 4. || Y/N L/N, Finn Wolfhard, Charlie Heaton, and Eduardo Franco.

~

"i think my favorite memory on set was probably when, um..." y/n started to think, trying to remember memories she collected from the set. "probably when we, um, were all drawing just for fun while we got a long break."

"yeah, you're a big art person." finn said, y/n nodding her head in agreement.

"yeah, and you and charlie kept messing with each other's drawings all the time." eduardo added.

charlie groaned. "oh my gosh, yeah, it was so annoying."

"you kept writing 'finn x y/n' on all my drawings!" she exclaimed.

"you kept writing 'you smell like old people' on mine!" he exclaimed back, making the other 2 laugh.

"it's true though." eduardo agreed with y/n.

"yeah, why do you smell like my grandpa?" finn asked as a joke, making everyone laugh harder.

"maybe it's the cologne? i don't know!" charlie answered, still laughing through his words.

Finn Wolfhard and Y/N L/N Answer The Webs Most Searched Questions | WIRED

~

"what y/n l/n." the girl read on the board what was supposedly the search bar.

"i wanna know too, guys." she said, staring directly into the camera.

"alright, rip it off." finn said, trying to hold back his laugher.

"ok, what y/n l/n..." she mumbled the question but paused before tearing the whole thing off.

"what- what is y/n- what is y/n l/n!" she exclaimed, making finn snort.

"what are you?" finn asked jokingly.

"i still don't know." y/n chuckled, moving onto the next question. "what is y/n l/n's... dog's name." she read the question. "i don't have a dog, but i have a cat and her name is mayley."

"cute name." finn commented.

"yes, i know."

Stranger Things Cast Play 'Never Have I Ever.' || Finn Wolfhard, Sadie Sink, Y/N L/N, and Gaten Matarazzo.

~

"ok..." gaten whispered, taking a piece of paper out of the bowl of questions first.

"never have i ever accidentally opened someone's text message while on my phone." he read the piece of paper and all of them said they have except gaten.

"you haven't?" a confused y/n asked him.

"i reply to all my texts." gaten said proudly.

"he's a good boy." finn joked, making all of them groan.

"my gosh, finn..." y/n mumbled.

"me and y/n actually had this conversation once where she was like, 'shit, i wasn't supposed to open that, sorry'" he explained, "shit" being bleeped out because, y'know... family friendly.

"and i was like 'oh my gosh! that happens to you too?'" he continued. "and then we were just talking about that and behind the screen, i was literally just like, 'i'm happy i accidentally opened her text.'"

"awwww." sadie and gaten teased the boy.

"i remember every time on set, whenever y/n was gone and you had the opportunity to talk about her, you just will." sadie said.

y/n scoffed. "really? he did?"

"yeah, the dude LOVES you!" gaten exclaimed.

"we all do." sadie added. "yeah, we all do!" and finn agreed.