paparazzi.

requested by YEETSKKRRTHOLDUP

949 wc

~

"sorry for bothering you." the girl who took a picture with y/n apologized, facing her and putting her phone back in her pocket.

"oh, no. it's no problem at all." y/n smiled, putting her hands in her coats pockets.

"are you sure?"

"of course. it doesn't bother me." y/n reassured her. "you said you have somewhere to be, right? you should get moving then." she chuckled.

"oh, yeah, yes, thanks for reminding me. i gotta run, thank you so much." the girl thanked her once more and quickly waved at her, y/n quickly smiling at her as a goodbye as well until she went out the convenient store.

when she finally walked out the door, y/n sighed, turning back to the shelf she was just looking at for fever patches.

"ah." she whispered as she finally found some.

she went to the cashier, waiting for the worker to be done with the item and as she was waiting, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

"hello?" she said, answering it and putting it against her ear.

"hi, babe. i missed you." it was finn.

y/n rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face. "i've been gone for 15 minutes."

"is it wrong for me to miss my girlfriend regardless of how long?"

"no, of course not." she giggled. "so, how's mary?"

"she's fine so far, but hurry with the fever patches. sometimes my mom can get really... emotional when she's sick."

"here, sweetie." y/n heard the cashier say, looking over to her who placed the paper bag with the fever patches in front of her on the counter.

"ah, thank you." she quickly smiled at her and took the paper bag, heading towards the exit, still holding up the phone to her ear.

as she was opening the door while finn continued talking, paparazzi immediately came and started flashing their cameras at her.

"i hear the cameras, are you ok?" finn asked.

"y-yeah, i'll call you back." she said loudly enough for finn to hear her over the flashing sounds of the cameras, hanging up and putting her phone in her pocket.

"y/n! y/n!" she kept hearing them call 0ut her name and ask questions.

she covered one of the sides of her face, walking faster to get to her car.

"y/n! are you currently working on any new project at the moment?"

"are you and noah dating?"

"were there any rivalries on the set of stranger things 4?"

y/n ignored all of the questions and managed to get in her car, quickly sitting in the drivers seat and closing the door before anyone could stick their heads in.

she started the car, eventually driving forward after a few moments but slowly and carefully because she didn't wanna run over anybody.

as soon as she had space to drive away freely, she did. and drived all the way to finn's house.

~

finn opened the door, seeing y/n on the other side.

"hey." finn greeted her with a whisper, wrapping his arms around her waist.

y/n giggled. "hi." she greeted back in a breathy voice, kissing his lips for a moment.

"i heard the cameras on the phone," finn said after they pulled out the kiss. "are you ok?"

"i'm fine. it's just a couple of paparazzi. the amount today was actually less than usual."

finn sighed. "i hate you have to go through this."

"as long as i go through it with you," y/n wrapped her hands around his neck. "i don't care."

finn softly smiled. "i love you."

"y/n." they heard nick interrupt their moments making them turn to him.

"nick, we're in the middle of-"

"THE PATCHES!" nick interrupted his brother again.

"o-oh, right, sorry." y/n quickly pulled away from finn and walked over to nick, handing him the paper bag.

"alright, you guys have fun, i'll bring this to mom." nick said and walked upstairs to his mom's room.

~

the next day, y/n woke up with the bright sunshine shining in finn's room... guess she slept over.

she slightly squinted her eyes, standing up on the bed to close the blinds of the window above finn's bed. she had to do it slowly but surely to not wake finn up.

she quiet got off the bed, walking to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. she happened to only be wearing her strapless bra and oversized sweatpants.

she washed her face, covering it with water, wiping it with the towel hanging beside the mirror and eventually very faintly heard her phone vibrating.

she finished wiping her wet face and went to finn's desk, which is where she put her phone, putting on her glasses to see and opened it, seeing a ton of notifications about news on her being seen with finn in front of his house.

_____________________________________________

'Stranger Things' stars Finn Wolfhard and Y/n L/n, finally caught on camera as an "official" couple

Posted 7 hours ago

'Stranger Things' actor Finn Wolfhard is mostly known for playing Mike Wheeler, thus, being shipped with his supposed onscreen love interest, Millie Bobby Brown. But yesterday, neighbors of Wolfhard caught him kissing a different co-star of his, Y/n L/n.

L/n yesterday was first seen at a convenient store, picking up something and drove away from paparazzi. Minutes later, a neighbor of Wolfhard caught her driving to his house on the same day, kissing and holding each other like "friends" aren't really supposed to.

_____________________________________________

" fuck me. " y/n thought as she read the short article.