you and me, the best there is. (2)

~

"we love each other."

"yeah, we do."

interviews and moments of finn and y/n!

Finn Wolfhard and Y/N L/N Interview Each Other | Glamour

Released July 3, 2019

~

"who do you think was your best friend on set?" finn asked y/n, lowkey hoping she'd say him.

"hmmm... probably caleb. he's a great guy." she answered just to mess with him. she's a good liar and actor, so she was able to answer in a genuine tone, but still letting finn know it was a joke he should play along to.

finn faked a laugh. "yeah, he's great." he quickly went back to a serious expression. "umm... anyone else you like?"

"uhhh... ooh! sadie. she's so sweet, oh my god." y/n replied.

finn was silent with a smile on his face, staring directly at his co-star with a face that says 'kill me.'

"alright." he took a deep breath. "your turn." he mumbled, resting his back on his chair which made y/n let out the laugh she was holding in very well.

"okay, uh..." she started to think of a question. "how would you describe me?"

"personality or looks?" finn asked, just to clarify.

"personality."

"um... you're kinda mean sometimes." he said, making y/n chuckle.

"aw, i'm sorry." she cooed.

"no, its fine. i was also gonna say, when you're serious, you're actually really sweet. like, you could be insulting me and then i like, accidentally hit my arm or something and then you're just immediately like... 'oh my gosh! finn, are you okay!?'" he vaguely imitated how he thinks y/n would be like, making her giggle.

"probably why so many people like you." he complimented, making y/n say, "aww."

"how about me? what do you like about me?" he asked as well.

"i like how you're really down-to-earth. really a realist." y/n responded. "you're also really funny. you can easily make people laugh."

"aw, thank you." finn thanked her in a soft tone.

"of course."

"honestly, you're just- you're just a really great friend." finn started to gush over her again. "you're really the one people would go to advice for and, um... if there's any advice you need, you can talk to me. or to anyone."

"thank you, that's very comforting." y/n blushed.

"yeah. you're like, the dream friend. you can match with anybody's humor and and just really love them."

"i do love them." y/n nodded. "i love you! you're amazing too."

finn felt his heart skip a beat as he heard her say 'i love you.'

"i- i love you too."

"we love each other." y/n turned her head to the camera.

"yeah, we do."

Kiss, Marry, Kill with Millie Bobby Brown, Y/N L/N, and Sadie Sink.

Released May 28, 2022

~

"Alright, kiss, marry, kill Maya, Finn, or Noah?" The interviewer asked all Y/N, Millie, and Sadie.

"Oh my God, that's so hard." Sadie commented. "Um..."

"I'll marry Noah." Millie said her first answer first.

Y/N scoffed. "I expected that from you."

"Me and Noah are besties, why not?"

"Okay, um, for me... I'll say I'll marry Maya because she's also my best friend." Sadie answered next.

"Alright, what about you, Y/N? Who will you marry?"

"Um..." Y/N pretended to think, as if she doesn't have a direct answer yet. "I'll say... I'll marry Finn."

Millie scoffed. "Ugh, oh my God, of course."

"I knew you would say that." Sadie said.

"What made it so obvious?"

"Because you literally are in love with each other." Millie replied. "Of course you two would marry each other at any given opportunity.

"That isn't true!" Y/N lied.

"I kind of agree with Millie." Sadie added.

"Y'all betrayed me, I hate everything." Y/N said making the 2 other girls and the interview laugh.