kitty, kitty.

FLUFFFF

~

"y/n, your temperature's so high..." trevor said after checking the thermometer with a whopping 38.6°C. "darling, you have to stay home."

"no..." y/n groaned, trying to stand up but she was too dizzy. "we have a quiz today, i can't just skip it because of some stupid fever..."

"y/n, no, you have to stay in bed." he made her lie on her back once again, placing the blanket over her body.

"but the quiz..."

"fuck the stupid quiz. you can always retake it. you're sick, y/n. rest."

trevor walked to the bedroom door, but y/n immediately got up and followed him.

"where are you going?" she held him back by his arm.

"school?" he chuckled.

"you have to stay here with me!" y/n stomped her foot.

"babe, i can't miss out just because you are, but... i promise i'll be back quick after school. my mom is probably gonna be home after taking us out anyway, so you'll have company."

"i want the company to be you!"

"babe..." trevor sighed. "i promise when i get back, the wait will be worth it. okay? can you be a good girl and wait for me?"

she pouted. "fine. i'll wait for you."

"alright then." he kissed her on the forehead and stepped out the room.

"love you." he said before closing the door.

"i love you." y/n only replied after he walked away.

~

3:00 PM

y/n sat in her room, playing with a small, fluffy cat toy she found in the bedside drawer. it was the most entertainment she got that day.

she then heard a knock on her door, instantly shooting her head up, hoping it's trevor.

and she was right. trevor opened the door, holding a bunch of paper bags just for her.

"hey, how are you?" he asked, sitting on the bed and placing down the bags on the floor.

"i'm okay." she replied with a soft smile.

trevor chuckled. "that's great. well, i bought a few stuff for you. medicine, food, and i don't know if it's that time of the month for you yet, but i got pads and tampons if you need any."

"aw. trevor, you're so sweet."

"i also stopped by spinners to make some hot soup for you." he took out a plastic container with soup he made inside.

"wow." y/n took the soup from his hands. "this looks delicious."

"lucky helped me a bit... i'm not entirely a cook, but i hope it can help."

y/n scoffed with a smile, looking up at trevor with pure heart eyes. "i'm just happy you're here." she said, her smile slowly growing bigger.

"anything for you, my love." trevor whispered and kissed her on the forehead.

"do you want a spoon for the soup or do you just wanna drink it like a caveman?"

y/n giggled. "i want a spoon."

"okay, wait here." he gave her another kiss before going downstairs to retrieve what she ordered.