title of your sex tape.

this is based on an inside joke in b99 where when the characters say something that could be in sexual context, they would say "title of your sex tape" and the legendary jacob peralta started the joke himself

~

"geez, what is the temperature today!?" y/n panted, lying down on finn's bed in just shorts and her bra which didn't help.

"it's literally so hot, i can feel the sun coming closer to the earth." finn said, wiping his neck with a towel.

"the earth would be flooded by now." y/n sat up.

"please open the blinds." finn asked.

"no, it's just gonna be hotter. the sun is the reason why we're sweating."

"but there's something called a breeze?"

"as if that'll help!" y/n yelled.

"title of your sex tape, but just please."

"fine... title of your sex tape."

~

y/n sighed. "yeah, i loved doing that scene." she referred to a scene she had with the cali gang.

"i kinda had to force myself to sweat."

"title of your sex tape." y/n said, the room going silent and eventually the two burst out laughing.

"ok, but seriously, i loved doing that, i wish we could just do it again." she calmed down her laughter.

"'i loved doing that, i wish we could just do it again', title of your sex tape." finn joked.

"okay." y/n silently laughed.

finn silently wheezed. "i'm sorry."

"no..." y/n continued laughing, basically dying. "AHHHHHHHH-"

~

"okay, do you think you could ride on your own?" y/n asked after teaching finn how to ice skate a little faster.

"title of your sex tape and no, i am completely unfaithful in myself."

"'i am completely unfaithful in myself', title of your sex tape, but no, you can do this. just remember what i taught you, okay?"

"alright..." finn slowly skated forward, going faster and faster as he did.

"i think i'm doing it!" he shouted before accidentally falling on his butt, lying down on the ice.

"holy shit!" y/n yelled, quickly skating over to finn and helping him sit up. "you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine..."

"geez, why do you always have to be so reckless...?"

"TITLE OF YOUR SEX TAPE!"