you need a break.

fluff 😩

517 words

~

y/n was on miles' bed, her notebook open filled with chemistry notes and her science textbook open. exams were near, so she had to study extra hard if she wants to pass.

miles was out, riding his horse. for the past 2 weeks, y/n and miles have been kinda distant. i guess 'cause y/n's busy with studying and miles didn't wanna bother her. he knew how much it meant to her.

even so, y/n was stressed out. she hasn't had much freetime for herself for the past 2 weeks. she remembers the last time she had sex with miles was exactly 3 weeks and 4 days ago. she quite missed it.

as she was reading through the book and taking down notes too fast, and paused herself, sighing and realizing what's been going on with her.

she laid her back on the mattress, her notebook resting on her stomach while played with her pen in her right hand.

"geez, what is wrong with me...?" she whispered to herself. "i'm crumbling my own relationship just for these stupid exams..." she mumbled.

"no, you're not." she heard miles, immediately sitting up and her eyes landed on miles, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"miles, i thought you were outside..."

"you're more important to me than a horse." miles said, walking to the mattress and sitting behind y/n, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"is this a new way of saying you're horny?" y/n guessed, genuinely.

miles chuckled. "no. just do your thing. i'll be here."

"you won't distract me?"

"i can't make any promises but maybe." miles buried his head into her neck.

y/n sighed. "alright."

she started going back to writing down her notes and miles being there with her helped a lot. she felt much more relieved and relaxed and less stressed out than before. miles always made things better. he always made her smile, laugh, giggle, and cried with her. everyday, when y/n thinks she couldn't love him any more, she does.

miles rested his head, buried into her neck with his eyes closed. he quietly moaned, starting to kiss her shoulder.

y/n chuckled. "m-miles, you said you wouldn't distract me."

"is this distracting?" he asked, continuing to kiss her shoulder.

"you know it is."

miles stopped kissing her, opening his eyes and looked down at her notebook. he reached forward for the pen and notebook, tossing it aside.

y/n pouted. "hey, i needed that."

miles giggled. "you're so cute when you pout."

"miles."

miles lightly pushed y/n's chin to make her head face him, now their faces so close, their noses almost touched.

he stared into her eyes for moment and eventually leaned in for a 3 second kiss.l, both their eyes immediately closing.

when they opened their eyes, their faces were still closed, both of them in eye contact.

"you should take a break. you deserve it." miles said, softly smiling at her.

y/n slowly exhaled through her nose. "i suppose."

miles' smile grew bigger. "yay."