just another day at work.

aged up to 17
927 words

~

trevor pov

it was 10 PM and the resturant had 5 minutes 'til closing and i had to be the one left behind to clean and close up the place and i hate when i have to do it.

i was fine with cleaning toilets, washing the dishes, sorting patties in the freezer and shit, but i never liked doing it when we're just about to close AND i'm the only one around... at least give me a partner, would ya?

anyway, i was mopping the floor of the kitchen of the resturant and eventually heard the front door open.

i looked up, seeing there was a girl there, looking around when there's clearly nobody here except me.

"excuse me?" she called out, looking at me.

"miss, we have 5 minutes 'til closing, so i suggest you scram right away." i told her, immediately regretting it, thinking i was rude.

"s-sorry, i just thought i'd be meeting my friends here..." she said sounding paranoid. "i thought they said you close at 11."

"well, they're wrong. we close much earlier, miss."

"oh." i heard her mumble, sounding disappointed and sad at the same time.

i furrowed my eyebrows, thinking her friends probably lied to hangout without her. if they thought it was 11, they would've been here with her or before her.

"sorry for wasting your time..." she apologized. "have a good night."

the girl opened the door but before she could leave, i called out for her again.

"wait."

she turned around and said, "yes?"

"do you need a ride home?" i shyly asked. w-well, not shyly, just intimidated by how... pretty she was now that i processed it in my head.

"i could use it... i walked like, 25 minutes from my house so, i'm kinda tired... thank you." she quickly smiled at me and sat at one of the tables to wait for me to be done.

"yeah, no problem, miss." i smiled at her as well and went back to mopping.

i finished up cleaning the kitchen and brought the girl out the resturant, bringing her into my car as promised... well, my mom's car. i can't get my own because i don't have a license and i have to be really stealthy when i drive 'cause i only drive at night so no one catches me.

we got in the car and i started it up like usual. for some reason, the sound of car engines starting up kinda turns me on, i don't know why.

"here," i quickly gave the girl my phone. "put in your address so i can drive you home."

"alright..." she mumbled.

your pov

i put my address into his phone and before I could give it back to him, i saw he got a text from somebody.

"hey, um... who's phoebe?" i asked him.

he furrowed his eyebrows. "what?"

"a girl named phoebe texted you and asked 'are you driving home already or do i need to stay up for 30 more minutes?'"

"oh, that's my sister. i told her i was staying at spinners for an extra 30 minutes until it closes, so."

"oh, ok." i muttered. "here." i gave him back his phone and he just put it in his pocket.

i tried looking just straight forward ahead as he drove the car but i couldn't seem to keep my eyes off the guy... he just looked so... perfect.

his bone structure is insane. i could grate cheese and slice butter on that jawline... his eyes were so pretty too. the reflection of light in it makes it look angelic as fuck. and his hands, don't get me started on his hands. those things were gripped on the steering wheel so perfectly it's like steering wheels were designed for hands like his... and his hair, holy shit his hair, i just wanna play with it while in bed with him until we both fall asleep while talking about hamilton or some shit.

my point is, he's cute, gorgeous, hot, all in one.

i bit my lip as i looked him up and down, all kinds of thoughts circling my mind. sweet, clean, dirty, you name it.

"excuse me?" i spoke up.

"uh, yeah?" he immediately responded.

"i never caught your name."

"o-oh." he chuckled and i could see his cheeks visibly go pink. "it's trevor."

i smirked. "nice to meet you, trevor. i'm y/n."

"t-that's a pretty name." he complimented me.

"thank you. yours isn't so bad either." i said. i don't care what your name is, as long as i'm screaming it all night long.

trevor giggled. "thanks."

we eventually reached my house 10 minutes later and i felt kinda disappointed because i wanted to stay with trevor.

"this is yours?" he asked.

"yep." i sighed.

"oh, by the way..." he took out his phone. "i should give you my number. just in case."

i immediately turned my head from my house to him, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"y-yeah, yeah, of course." i chuckled.

i opened my bag, searching for my phone and eventually found it, showing him my number and him showing me his.

"maybe we can meet up tomorrow? to hangout? as friends?" he asked again. "y'know, since your friends weren't with you tonight."

"of course, i'd love that." i smiled.

"nice to meet you, y/n."

"nice to meet you too, trevor." i said back, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before going out the car.