Bio

Biographical information

Name: Y/N L/N (Your name) (Last name)

Alias: Inquisitive

Personal description

Birthday: December 27th

Age: 31 (at the start of cannon)

Gender: Male

Height: 173 (5'8)

Hair colour: H/C (Hair colour)

Eye colour: E/C (Eye Colour)

Blood type: O

Quirk: Suggestion

Status

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Tokyo

Family: Tomoko L/N (wife), Kazuha L/N (son/eldest child), Kotori L/N (daughter/youngest child)

Occupation: Pro Hero

Team(s): Wild, Wild Pussycats (honorary member)

Fighting style: Close combat

Appearance

Inquisitive is a young man with dull E/C eyes and short unruly H/C hair which tends to grow in which ever way it wants. In his hero attire his costume is the embodiment of the phrase 'function over fashion', with it being military style costume entirely covered in an urban camouflage pattern, the main standout features being the fur collared jacket, the lack of any skin showing and the plain grey helmet which covers his entire head with no details on it.

In his civilian attire Inquisitive sticks to wearing loose clothing and has little to no coordination in what he wears as it tends to just be the first things he finds he wears for the day.

Personality

Contrary to the appearance of his hero uniform giving the impression of a strict militaristic man, Y/N is actually a very relaxed person who often has his head in the clouds due to his short attention span. He's often trying to do whatever it is he is doing with the least amount of effort possible and in the most efficient way possible, however despite his lackadaisical approach to seemingly everything when the time calls for it his attitude shifts to one to match his hero costumes rigid and serious demeanour, appearing to become an entirely different person all together.

Outside of hero work in his everyday life Y/N has a near constant happy-go-lucky smile on his face and has habit of using sarcasm frequently and sometimes without even noticing. To those he's close to he tends to makes playful teases towards them along with his usual sarcastic remarks, on a few occasions to poor results due to not properly reading their mood.

Abilities

Overall abilities: often dealing with opponents by himself his combat style makes use of whatever advantage he can take, with the use of his various support items and whatever he can make use of in his environment. Despite primarily working solo he is no stranger to working in a team to cooperate and coordinate with other heroes. Due to his lack of enhanced physical qualities he has learnt various martial arts to overcome this potential weakness, and keeps his body in prime condition to ensure he can achieve his highest strength and dexterity possible.

Quirk

Suggestion: Y/N's quirk allows him to plant thoughts and ideas into other people's heads making them appear as if they were their own. Whilst there's no limits on the types of suggestions he can make to others, he has to be careful about being subtle and which ones he makes as to not alert his intended target they're being influenced. As an example if he were in a fight he could use his quirk to 'suggest' to somebody what kind of attack they should make essentially controlling the way his opponent fights, what would be unlikely to work with his quirk is if he used it to suggested to someone to punch their best friend out of nowhere, instead of having the intended result the target would just instead be questioning why they thought that in the first place.