Moody mornings

???: "Zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz"

The loud snoring came from 2 individuals almost in perfect unison, both sleeping together in the same bed, on the left side a H/C haired male wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and to his right was a woman with emerald green hair in a tank top and shorts. Both of them currently resting with there limbs sprawled out and entangled together with blanket above them barley covering any of them at all, as if it was hastily thrown on top them.

The room around them was fairly large and organised, with only a few rays of light illuminating the room through gap between the curtains covering the window, said light revealing the occasional odd bit of loose clothing littering the floor. The room itself had had a good amount of furniture and decorations covering it, with a nightstand on either side of the bed and a large wardrobe opposite to the shared the bed, along the walls were various framed pictures of the man and woman; varying from photos of the two of them together smiling, to the green haired woman posing in a cat themed outfit with 3 other individuals dressed in similar attire.

Focusing on the slumbering pair, both are now identifiable to anyone with in depth knowledge of Japan's current active heroes. The H/C man being known as Y/N L/N or more commonly known by his alias as the hero Inquisitive, currently ranked as Japan's 36th ranked hero at the previous Hero Billboard Chart. The woman resting besides Y/N is known as Tomoko L/N previous known as Tomoko Shiretoko, Tomoko is also hero that works under the name Ragdoll who is a member of the hero team the Wild, Wild Pussycats, the team itself being ranked 32nd in Japan which Tomoko and one of her teammates occasionally (read as; constantly) like to brag about to Y/N about their higher ranking.

The two of continue to peacefully enjoy their own definition of paradise, that being asleep and in bed and maybe including their spouse if they're in the mood to deal with other people. However as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, that being the necessary evil in their lives which is...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alarm.

As the irritating noise continues to repeat the pair finish their synchronised snoring signifying they're are both now reluctantly awake. Both now beginning to release groans of annoyance due to their sleep being interrupted, eventually realising that the noise won't stop unless they do something about it, the married couple begin moving in an effort turn off the alarm, however in their groggy state they just end up flailing their arms in the general direction of the noise.

The alarm set to go off at this time was Y/N's and as such was on his side of the bed, while it was within Y/N's reach it wasn't within Tomoko's and as such her attempts to turn the alarm off only ended with her slapping her husband's face.
Given Y/N's new 'motivation' to wake up he soon found the alarm and successfully ended the alarm's alarm (?), both now begrudgingly awake they soon found themselves in a brief silence and playing the game they usually play when they wake up called "whose going to be the responsible one" where the so-called 'winner' gets make breakfast for everyone and the apparent 'looser' gets to sleep in for a few minutes. Eventually Y/N decided to end their miniature Cold War by speaking up whilst blankly staring at the ceiling.

Y/N: "Tomoko?" He speaks with a flat tone

The woman in question kept her eyes closed and instead pulls more of the blanket to cover herself

Tomoko: "Yes dear?" She barely mumbles out loud whilst taking even more blanket for herself

Y/N beginning to feel a lack of warmth realises his wife's selfish actions

Y/N: "I made breakfast yesterday so it's your turn" he retorts with his own logic whilst his attempts regain the shared blanket are in vain

The cat themed hero doesn't give up any ground and instead doubles down on her stance