- 1

BOOM!

Got you're attention?

Good because right now we're watching teenagers torture themselves with training, although as usual the students won't be the focus as we join those who suffer suffer the noise which came as a result of Bakugo's quirk, with it being loud enough to heard all the way back to the Pussycats compound. Currently at said compound there were five people sat around a table with four being L/N's and the last an Izumi, as much as Tomoko would love to be there she had to help train the UA first years which left only one chatterbox at the table, who was currently chatterboxing away with her brother. While Kotori and Kazuha were busy with each other Y/N was using his quirk to have the simpleminded baby eat his food, but also shooting occasional glances to the only child at the table not related him.

Said boy was staring down at his bowl of All Might themed cereal with a scowl, Kota's dislike of heroes seriously extended to hero themed cereal, even though Y/N had decided to try be the 'cool' parent today and let everyone have sugary breakfast, what kind of kid wouldn't want that? This one apparently as he'd refuse to even raise his spoon to it. Y/N was fully aware of the boy's thoughts on heroes so when around him he tried to not make any reference to his profession, with enough time to observe Kota Y/N had made several conclusions about the boy.

Everyone around Kota always kept talking about heroes, their favourite heroes, their quirks, the villains they fought, to Kota it was stupid, the very idea of heroes frustrated him, considering that in his perspective, it was heroes that left him alone in the world. After being taken in by the Mandalay the boy was almost constantly surrounded by what he resented, eventually shaping his attitude to show everything the same hostility he showed towards heroes, but he eventually grew to make one exception...

Kotori L/N

It didn't start that way, before meeting her and only hearing about her from Mandalay he dreaded the thought of even meeting her, but when he actually conversed with her he was glad to be proven wrong, when they spoke to each other he felt as if he could ignore to rest of the world, they didn't talk about heroes, villains or quirks just themselves. She became someone who he could always rely on to free him of any worries, despite her sometimes incomprehensible ramblings it was still the most peace he could get for his young mind.

Even though Kotori bragged to those she knew about her parents being great heroes, with Kota she only referred to them as great parents, completely forgoing any mention of heroes, eventually when meeting Y/N Kota had originally shown him his usual standoffish personality, but one scolding from Kotori changed that, even if he didn't show him any hostility it still wasn't friendliness and more of a purely neutral attitude. This relationship never really changed between the two, but at least Kota has gotten to the point of knowing this man as Y/N L/N instead of Inquisitive, and as depressing as it sounds this was the best relationship he had with any hero, even the one he was related to by blood.

So back with the boy who looks like he wants to stab his cereal, Y/N let out a sigh to himself before standing up to fetch a new cereal for the boy knowing he won't eat what's in front of him, honestly when he goes shopping it's hard to find a non hero related kids food, hero themed products at this point have branched out into everything, don't believe him? Last week he saw Endeavour themed candles, yeah now let it sink in for a minute for what Midnight would have.

Regardless breakfast eventually came to an end after Y/N had to put an unnecessary amount of effort into it, his solution to this dilemma? Smash up the cereal before Kota saw it so he didn't know it what it's original shape was. Due to the safety hazard that was the students training nonessential personnel weren't allowed outside out of fear be injured or disrupting the student, which left the 5 of them stuck indoors entertaining themselves with what the they could make use of.