Canon clash

It's been just about month since the incident in Hosu and summertime has arrived to joy of most and despair of some, Y/N L/N just so happens to be part of the latter group as he's currently contemplating every way he could possibly die as he melts to death at home. Unfortunately for him everyone in the family seems be enjoying the increased temperatures, Kotori and Tomoko have both enjoyed the outdoors together while dragging the rest of the family along, Yuji just lays outside with his sunglasses (yes Y/N bought a baby sunglasses and he doesn't regret it) and Kazuha just seems to enjoy the excuse to eat more ice cream.

Recently the family took a trip to a public pool which was an adventure in its own regard, the two eldest children spent the majority of their time on the slides and Tomoko spent a good portion of her time trying to get Y/N to look after Yuji so she could go on the slides as well, she certainly wouldn't be winning any mother of the year awards any time soon. While shenanigans ensued where the mother was almost mistaken for an elder sister due to her enthusiasm for the slides, Y/N and his youngest child just sat in the kids pool wearing sunglasses, yes both of them, ever since Yuji wore those things he'd cry whenever he didn't have them.

By the end of the that day everyone had been throughly exhausted, some physically while the others mentally, still it proved be an enjoyable experience for all involved. More recently Tomoko had left the house as the UA summer training camp would start soon so her and the rest of the Wild, Wild Pussycats were setting it up before the students arrival, although with all of them busy Shino was concerned for Kota and because of how UA were desperately trying to keep the location of the camp a secret to avoid anymore villain attacks, she couldn't hire a regular babysitter out of concern of the location being leaked, usually Kota would stay at the L/N house during this period but after a surprising call from UA it would instead be the L/N's all heading there this year.

The principal of UA seemed awfully enthusiastic about having the hero Inquisitive on standby at the camp, the reason for which being known only among the UA staff that the Principal had seen how Y/N's quirk effected the League of Villain's Nomu in Hosu, so the conclusion was if the villains did somehow learn the camps location and deployed more Nomu there, Inquisitive could deal with them. Although due to the suddenness of this decision Y/N and family would be arriving the same day as the students, which was fine since his presence wasn't mandatory for the camp to run.

Currently Y/N was driving with his children to the location, Yuji was in the seat next to him upfront and Kazuha and Kotori were behind him, Y/N's car was oddly ominous with it being a black SUV with tinted windows so no one could see in, it was basically a stereotypical bad guy car from action movies, his for reason for picking this? If it does scare people they'll probably get out of the way meaning less traffic for him, at least that's what he claims will happen. So far the journey had been trouble free, emphasis on the 'so far' part because...

Kotori: "Are we there yet?" She leans forwards in her seat to the point she was in her dad's peripheral vision

Y/N: "No still an hour or two" he said while keeping his eyes on the road

Kotori: "Oh... can we play a game?" Her brief disappointment was immediately replaced with excitement

This caught Kazuha's attention as he was also getting pretty bored so he wanted something to distract himself

Y/N: "Sure, any ideas?" While he wasn't thrilled to have a distraction while driving he knew the kids were practically dying of boredom

Kotori: "I spy?" She looked around the car to see no one disagreeing with her so she just assumed that was yes

Kotori: "Alrighty I'll go first! I spy with my little eye something beginning with, ummmm, T" she finished with the smuggest smirk possible, she was very proud of what she'd picked apparently