+ 1

After Tomoko's surprise announcement, things around the L/N household started to change, Kazuha and Kotori were now doing their best to pamper their mother out of concern for their new sibling, despite Tomoko only being a few weeks pregnant, they didn't show any signs of stopping until their new sibling was born. Needless to say it was looking like she was going to enjoy the next 9 months, however despite the sudden lavish treatment Tomoko kept up hero work and would continue to do so until her pregnancy would affect it.

There were 2 other significant other changes for the family of 4 (soon to be 5) during this period: the first involving Kotori, who finally got her quirk a month after her 4th birthday, and it wasn't "teleration" as Kazuha liked to remind her, much to him and his dad's amusement, Kotori's embarrassment and Tomoko's confusion as she missed that entire situation.

The quirk she actually got was a mutation of her father's quirk, that being that instead of giving suggestions to others she got suggestions from herself, this being the explanation they got from the quirk doctor they visited which confused the entire family, parents included. They eventually came to understand it when being told it was essentially a cheat memory quirk, where her quirk would remember information, Kotori herself wouldn't actually need to remember it and instead would get suggestions from her quirk using information she had previously seen or heard, for the time being she could only use it for simple questions but it apparently had the potential to someday remember an encyclopaedia's worth of knowledge. Soon after this development she was held as a genius among her friends, although that title didn't really mean much considering they were all 4 years old.

The other change for the family was a result of the now well known 'sludge incident', where Y/N's quick reactions to saving the green haired boy who ran into the situation were recorded for many to see, although Y/N and Tomoko are aware that this predicament only came about because All Might was involved with being the number one hero and all, but to the kids this was all their dad getting the respect he deserved. So when it was time for the biannual hero billboard chart, Y/N had his rank increase quite significantly, going from rank 36th to 28th, so with the tables now turned it was now Y/N's turn to brag to his spouse and her romantically desperate teammate about his rank being higher then theirs as they had done to him for years now.

Eventually Tomoko's pregnancy had developed far enough that she had to take a break from her hero work and a visible bump had formed on her stomach, as a result of this she now had finally beginning to experience the negatives of her luxury treatment where her own children would become more overprotective of her than her own husband who just enjoyed watching a grown woman getting verbally reprimanded because Kazuha and Kotori thought she was being irresponsible, basically having the children and mother temporarily swap roles.

Eventually months began to pass leading to today in particular on a weekend afternoon, Tomoko was dressed for a casual day out as she hadn't seen her teammates in person recently with them being swamped with hero work and being a team member down didn't help their already busy schedule, so she took this chance when they were free to arrange to catch up. Although when it was time for her to leave as she was reaching for her keys a young voice was heard behind her.

???: "And where do you think you're going young lady?" From the sound of it, it was a child's voice which was sounding as stern as can be considering it's a child's

The green haired woman turned to be greeted by the sight of her youngest child with both hands resting on her hips and frown on her face and who was still in her pyjamas

Tomoko: "Oh hi kitten, momma was just going out to meet with your aunties and uncle" seeing as it was just one of her children, she gave a closed eye smile while still fiddling with her keys knowing exactly why she was here