「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 」

gaycrayonn
emily morrais

"whoo!" i yelled as i bumped my head to the music. jules shook my hands and we moved to the beat as it got higher and higher and higher. we waited for the beat drop and boom! there it was!

we started jumping like mad people, enjoying the adrenaline that flow through our body. we didn't drink any alcohol and we weren't planning on doing so. the other three were tipsy and they were partying in the middle, whining on the tables and shit.

"another sparkling water! this time, mix it with something strong!" i yelled over the music as i hopped to the bar.

the bartender nodded and jules rocked my body.

"madison and danielle must be mad right now!" jules yelled, "they can't find you."

"how do you know that?"

"they're asking everyone if they've seen you in the mind link."

"oh—"

"we have to go!" tiara said as she came up to us, "they're here."

"what?!" i yelled and she dragged me out of the club.

jules followed behind and tiara made me get in the car and looked at jules.

"reach home before them."

with that, she drifted out of the parking lot and sped off down the road.

running from them was just making this worse but oh my lord. i was in for this.

"hold on," jules yelled as she turned the corner. the car turned, the back of it almost hitting the signs and i looked at her like she was crazy.

"it's the adrenaline! not me." she said and i smirked and turned on the music in the car.

i turned it up to full volume and stuck my body through the window.

"hell yeah!" i yelled and doja cat's voice filled the speaker as the bass boomed through the car, shaking my body.

my eyes caught a familiar white flash and i settled my eyes on the trees as jules drove fastly.

i knew danielle saw me because i could hear the animalistic growl she let out over the music. my wolf whimpered in my head at how rebellious i was being.

"they said they're going to punish you when you they get their hands on you." my wolf said and i laughed.

"so?"

we soon got to danielle and madison's house and i jumped out of the car when jules parked. she blew the horn in response and drove back out of the drive way, probably going back to the club.

i ran in the house and saw both wolves running to the back of the house.

i took off the shoes as i ran up the stairs and throw them down the stairs. i heard the back door slam and my body shivered.

the two pair of footsteps followed behind me and i heard a whoosh of wind beside me and then i bumped into a hard chest, making me almost fall but am arm behind me stopped me from falling.

oh god.

"uh, hi." i told danielle and backed up but hit madison's chest.

she gripped my waist and pulled me in her body. danielle gripped my chin and made me look up at her.

"give me a good reason why we weren't informed of your whereabouts and another reason as to why you ran."

i gulped when i realized it was her wolf in control.

"aresss," i drawled out, "hey, buddy." i gulped again and madison squeezed my waist, "uhh well reason 1 is because you guys were working and reason two is because i knew you'd mad."

"we got even more mad when you ran, emily." madison's wolf growled in my ear, xander.

i grinned nervously and ares glared down at me.

"get your ass in our bedroom right now, naked. on all fours, face down, ass up."