「 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 」

mature content

i nodded and madison stepped out of my way and i turned back and went down the hall and to their bedroom

i nodded and madison stepped out of my way and i turned back and went down the hall and to their bedroom. i started to strip from my clothes nervously. i got on the bed on all fours like instructed and arched my back, cocking my ass up.

the air brushed against my pussy, making me shiver and my clit thump.

the room door opened a minute later and they both entered the room. one of them dimmed the lights and i felt a palm on my ass making me shiver.

"debating on whether or not i should use a belt on you or not." danielle said and she slapped my ass, giving me a teaser.

i whimpered and i felt my hair being fisted and pulled back. i hissed softly and danielle looked over at me.

"i say belt." madison said and i heard the smacking of fabric. i bit my lip and danielle kept her grip on my hair.

"safe word?"

i thought about it for a while, "star."

she nodded and madison got on the bed in front of me and spread her legs. she pulled her shorts and my eyes widened.

"each smack, you count and apologize. if you lose count, im adding 5 more to it. how many slaps? til i see fit." with that being said, she released my hair letting it fall down over my shoulder.

danielle's hand to my pussy and she rubbed her fingers between my folds, making me moan. an unexpected slap was delivered to my ass making me cry out.

i didn't say anything and that caused a smack to be delivered to my pussy. i whimpered and danielle tapped my butt.

"what did i just say to you?" she growled.

"that i-i should count and s-say i-i'm sorry."

"and what did you do?"

"the exact opposite." i mumbled.

i realized that it was danielle who was in control and no longer ares.

"now we're going to try that again." danielle said and madison cupped my cheek, "and listen." she snapped.

nodding, a slap was delivered to my ass by the belt and i yelped.

"one. im sorry!" i squeaked out.

"good girl." madison's praise had my pussy crying as my juices ran down my thigh. we haven't gotten anywhere as yet and i was horny.

another slap.

"two. im sorry," i cried out.

another.

"t-three! im sorry, danielle." tears pooled in my eyes and she used her hand to slap my pussy.

"that's 'mommy' to you."

i nodded fastly.

"im letting that slide," she leaned down and whispered in my ear. i shivered as she licked down my skin and unexpectedly, again, a slap was sent to my ass.

"four! im sorry, mommy."

it went on and on until i got to twenty-five slaps. tears were stained down my cheeks, mascara ruined and my make up ruined. madison had started stroking herself in front of me. it was even more torture when i couldn't touch her.

i let out sniffles and danielle hand rubbed my spine and she used her other hand to rub my red and crying pussy. i moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain and pushed my ass back on her.

"fucking patience," danielle growled and i whimpered and looked at madison, pleading with my eyes to let danielle touch me more than that.

another moan slipped from my lips when she puts a finger in my walls and moved it on a slow pace making me adjust to it. another finger was then added and my jaw dropped.

"oh my god."

madison cupped my cheek and pulled down my chin, opening my mouth. she placed her thumb in my mouth and instructed me to suck on it.

i did as told and focused on the pleasure that i was receiving. a loud moan came from my lips when she hit a spot inside my walls and it had me clenching around her fingers.

"mommy!" i cried out. the foreign word has gotten used to slipping off my tongue so not only did it not sound weird anymore but i was comfortable addressing her as such, "i-i feel a k-knot."

my words came out muffled as madison's thumb stayed in my mouth. she soon removed her thumb from my mouth and my mouth stayed open. she palmed herself and slapped her dick on my tongue.

my orgasm neared and neared as danielle kept pumping her fingers in my pussy, making my body shake.

i tasted her precum on my lips and i swallowed and opened back my mouth again, expecting something more but was disappointed when she didn't give me what i want.

i wanted to pleasure her.

i was about to orgasm when danielle pulled her fingers from my walls, making me wail out.

"please," i pleaded.

"take what you get. it's a part of your punishment, emily."

i whimpered but nodded and felt a hand rubbed my butt.

"good girl." she said in satisfaction when my whimpers died down.

"get up."

i did as told and danielle nodded her head to the bathroom, "go on."

i wobbled slightly to the bathroom and i heard her come in after me and stooped to the bath level. she started running the bath and soon the tub was filled with water. she then put scented soaps in the water and turned to me.

danielle turned on the sink and dipped her hand under the water and rubbed my face, using her thumb to remove the dried mascara.

"mm, you're a mess." she muttered and i blushed at her words. danielle lifted me and placed me in the tub that awaits my body.

i sighed in relief when the water touched my skin.

"want me to clean you up?"

i shook my head no, knowing that if she does i'd probably be up for more edging.

"alright, baby." she pecked my lips and got up, leaving the bathroom.

-

red bottom, pained emily👽