Blurb + Author's Note

─────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───────

Author note

HELLO AND WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THIS FANFICTION :D 

It has been so long since I started to plan this and I'm so glad to FINALLY be publishing again. Whilst I'm here I thought I'd set the tone for this one. 

The themes in this fanfic lean HEAVILY into alcohol. I don't think it counts as substance abuse but at most it feels borderline seeing as no character is alcohol dependent. Our beautiful OC also suffers from neglectful relationships with her family. There are physical fights, arguments, disapproval, disappointment and all that jazz littered throughout. Our OC also has a lot of problems with her self-worth because of this plus a whole bunch of cultural shit. If you find that stuff seriously triggering, tread lightly because it's EVERYWHERE.
I do try to keep it toned down because it's not super fun to read that stuff. I avoid writing violence as much as I can and keep stuff light but this family is SERIOUSLY fucked up. Please read the trigger warnings I put at the start of chapters if you're unsure! I always write something there for your safety <3 LOOK AFTER YOURSELF <3333

This is a Tommyinnit X OC!! That means there will be romance! But as usual, I will be sticking closely to an adventurous plot rather than zoning super close into the romance of it all. I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN: I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT THAT IS DISGUSTING. If that's what you're hoping for, go elsewhere, I write fluff and nice things only. 

I do read up on creator boundaries before I publish stuff or plan stuff but if you aren't sure about something feel free to leave a comment or DM me if you're unsure about something I have written. This is the main reason why I will be using OC's from now on in fanfictions rather than reader inserts.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THIS IS A FANFICTION. It's a story that I have made up it's fictional and it's meant to be fun for you guys. So please enjoy! I love writing this stuff (especially because fanfiction is great practice for writers who are just testing techniques or ideas or other stuff like that) and I hope my love always comes through in my work!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MORNING/DAY/EVENING/NIGHT <3 <3 <3

Has anybody told you that you look amazing right now? You're so hot I don't need to see you to know that it's true ;)

─────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───────

The Island

The Island is split into four countries. Each country houses different races that live (mostly) in harmony.