Part 27

If you all want a faster update, I also post on Tumblr on Black Over White. Here is a link to my blog: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/elianamarie-blog/689091394918334464?source=share

Thank you! Enjoy the chapter <3

The room was deadly quiet as Steven's icy eyes pierced into Y/n's. Everyone wore shocked expressions, except for Eric and Kelso. Eric wore a shameful look while Kelso wore a deep smirk and hooded eyes, moving closer towards her.

"You...what?" Hyde breathed, anger and hurt boiling in the pit of his stomach.

"You heard the lady, Hyde," Kelso said arrogantly and pushed his way past Hyde to stand in front of Y/n, sighing exuberantly. "She wanted me first." He winked at her.

"Kelso," she sighed, exasperated, and shoved him to the side causing him to stumble back down onto the couch.

"Oh, I like it when you say my name like that," he purred. "Do it again."

"Will you shut up?!" Hyde yelled, fighting the urge to knock him straight. He turned to a guilty-ridden Y/n. "I can't believe I'm hearing this! Did you ever plan on telling me?!"

"No, because it didn't seem important!" she defended. "It was just something that I thought about one time! It didn't happen and even it if did, it wouldn't have meant anything!"

"Not important?" he spit. "So, was that night we had together not important? It didn't mean anything to you?!"

"Of course, it did! It meant everything to me!"

"What the hell makes me think that it would've meant something with him if I hadn't been there?" Hyde fumed. "If I hadn't been there, you would be married to him and carrying his kids, not me!"

"Whoa," Kelso cut in, standing between the couple. "I wouldn't have gotten you pregnant and I definitely wouldn't have married you." He scoffed. "It ain't my style."

"Yeah, because getting two women pregnant is way out of your style," Fez sneered.

Donna, seeing smoke escaping Hyde's ears, stood up and smacked Kelso hard upside the head and forced him back down onto the couch.

"Ow! What the hell, Donna?"

"Just shut up, Kelso!"

"Steven, it wouldn't have meant anything with him because he's not you," Y/n said gently, trying not to poke the bear any further. "I fell in love with you, not him. I could never fall in love with someone like him."

Kelso's eyebrows pinched together and he opened his mouth to speak up, but Donna slapped her hand over it to shut him up.

"You were the one there that night because you were meant to be," she continued.