Part 34

Y/n was panting and struggling to breathe properly as the contractions came on.

"Oh, my God. What should we do?" Jackie asked, almost panicking.

"We need to get her to the hospital!" Markus cried out and turned towards the stairs, suspecting that's where Kitty or Red may be. "Mr. and Mrs. Forman?! We could really use your help!" A beat passed and he turned to his girlfriend. "Go find one of them. Now. And tell them Y/n is in labor."

Jackie nodded and ran into the kitchen, calling for Kitty and Red.

Markus whipped back to Y/n who was struggling to breathe from the pain. "Y/n, breathe. It's going to be okay."

"I...want...Steven!" Y/n panted as she could barley form words.

"Here, hold on to my han—AAHHH!" Markus screamed as Y/n crushed his hand with hers. "Thank God we're going to the hospital, right?" He chuckled through the pain. "Jackie! Where are you?!"

"Here!" she called, walking out from the kitchen with Kitty in tow.

"Y/n, honey, what's going on?" Kitty asked, concerned.

"Her water broke and the contractions are already starting," Markus explained as calmly as he could.

"Oh, my God, the babies are coming—Red!" Kitty called excitedly. "It's time!"

"What?" Red asked as he stomped down the stairs, annoyed. "What are you yelling—Y/n, are you okay?"

"Red, she's in labor!" Kitty explained. "Everyone, get in the car!"

"I'll stay here and call Steven," Jackie offered.

"Number to the venue is on the—" Y/n was cut off as another contraction hit her. "Counter," she strained.

"No, no, no you're not staying here with your boyfriend," Red said. "I barley trust you kids in my house when my kids are home; I definitely don't trust you by yourselves."

"Don't worry, Mr. Forman. I'm not staying. I'm going to go to the venue and see if I can catch them," Markus said.

"How do I know you're not just saying that?" Red asked, skeptically.

At that moment, Y/n led out a frustrated and pained scream. "Can we finish this conversation later?!"

"She's right. Let's go, Red," Kitty said, grabbing Y/n's arm and gently guided her out the door.

"I'll go call Steven. Markus, go to the venue," Jackie ordered.

"Aye, aye, Captain Hottie," he smirked before grabbing his keys and walked out.

---

"Okay, Y/n breathe," Kitty instructed as Red drove like a madman to the hospital.

Y/n was doing deep breaths to try and steady the pain. "This is a big one!"

"I know, but you can do it!" Kitty encouraged.

"Is Steven going to make it?" she asked through breaths.

"Oh, I'm sure he is," Kitty assured. "Jackie is on it. Remember what she did at the wedding?"

Y/n nodded as the pain finally started to subside. "Yeah, she was awesome." A beat passed before she spoke up again. "Don't tell her I said that." Pulsating pain came on as her stomach felt rock hard. "Here comes another one."

"We're almost there, honey," Kitty said, rubbing her shoulder. "Red, step on it!"

Meanwhile...