Part 4

Hyde's and Y/N's eyes almost bulged out of their heads

"Oh my God!" she screeched under her breath. She began to pant and wheeze but not in the way that she was just a couple minutes ago. No, she was full blown about to have a panic attack and Hyde was doing his best to keep her calm and soothe her.

"What do you want Forman?" he called out. "I'm kinda in the middle of something."

"Oh," Eric responds. "We just saw your car and your windows all steamy and we just wanted to see—"

"You wanted to see that I was doing some chick?" he responds. "Yes, I am. Now leave."

"Eric, let's just go," Donna said and put her hand on his shoulder. "Clearly Hyde is busy." She giggled as she said that.

"Well, we just wanted to make sure you were okay because you and Y/N didn't come home and meet up with everyone tonight," said Eric. "Where is she by the way?" His eyes widened and his heart dropped. "Oh, God. Are you in there with my sister?!"

"What?" Hyde responded roughly. "Of course not. And I don't know where she is. I dropped her off at the house earlier before I left."

Eric sighed in relief. "Good, because I would have to kick your ass." "Yeah, like you can take him," Donna giggled at her boyfriend.

"Donna!" Eric whined.

"Yeah, Forman, can we talk about this later?" Hyde asked. "It's kind of awkward when I'm with my chick and you're standing outside my door talking to me." The steam on the windows started to clear up and Y/N silently alerted Hyde. He noticed it too and repositioned himself to where he was completely on top of her, her face hidden from view.

"Yeah, I'll see you later," Eric said and walked away.

Hyde and Y/N stayed in that position until they heard the footsteps in dirt fade away. Once they were in the clear, they both sighed in relief and he sat up. "That was way too close," she said and slowly sat up to make sure Eric and Donna were nowhere in sight. "You need to learn to keep your damn hands off of me."

"Me?!" he asked, shocked. "You're the one who is constantly throwing herself at me."

"Okay, fine," she said and fixed her hair. "We're even."

At this point the steam had completely cleared and the movie was already forty-five minutes in.

"Should I go home?" she asked. "They're going to wonder why I'm walking in with you and then put two and two together."

"You really think they're that smart?" he asked. "The only one we should fear of putting two and two is Donna."

Y/N chuckled. "You're right. So, what do we do?"