Part 5

When Y/N got home, she slammed the car door, ripped her hair out of the bun, and stomped in the house. Her hair probably looked like a rats nest, but at this point she didn't care. As she slammed the kitchen door open, she saw her mother taking brownies out of the stone.

Y/N slammed the door shut, causing Kitty to gain her attention. "It's 4 o' clock. Why are you home so early?"

"I quit my job today," she replied and threw her keys in the key drawer and slammed her purse on the counter. "Heather was being a bitch to me and tried to write me up for the stupidest thing ever because her equally bitch friend wasn't getting the quality service she wanted and screamed at me and tried to get me fired."

"Oh, honey I am so sorry," Kitty said empathetically. "Let me call Sasha right now and speak to her. Maybe she can do something."

"No, Mom," Y/N said, stopping her in her tracks with phone in hand. "I don't want to go back there. If Sasha calls, I'll tell her that I just can't handle it anymore. I need something better anyway."

"Well, okay," Kitty said quietly and put the phone back. "Let me know if you need anything."

Y/N smiled. "Thanks, Mom." She leaned forward and gave Kitty hug before exiting to the basement. She saw the usual gang: Hyde, Eric, Kelso, Jackie, and Fez all hanging out watching Gilligan's Island. Donna was missing, but of course, she was at work.

"Sup, guys," Y/N called out as she walked down the steep steps.

Kelso and Fez whistled and hooted as they saw her in that tight skirt. Jackie smacked Fez in the chest and he immediately shut up.

"Look at Hotty McHotstuff over here!" Kelso said and stood up from the lawn chair. Y/N trudged her way over to him and gave him a deadpan stare. "You know, if you give me a taste of that, I'd happily dump Brooke. I'd be the best you ever can have." He clicked his tongue and winked at her.

"Dude, can you not hit on my sister?" Eric asked. "In front of me?!"

"Shut up, Kelso," Y/N said and shoved him, causing him to slam back down into the chair. Hyde was sitting next to him and punched him in the arm.

"Ow, what the hell, Hyde?!" Kelso yelled in shock. "Why did you punch me?"

Hyde gave him a grin. "You haven't been around much. You were owed one, Man."

Kelso laughed. "That was a good one, too."

Y/N huffed and plopped down on the chair opposite of everyone, Hyde's usual chair.

"What's got you all riled up?" Eric asked.

"I quit my job today."

"What? Why?" he asked.

Y/N launched into her story, including Karen, while everyone kept their eyes on her, listening intently. At this point, Y/N had stood up and started pacing in front of the washer and dryer, fuming all over again.

"And then when she called me into the office to write me up, the owner called and wanted to speak to me, but she wouldn't tell me what it was for because 'it didn't matter.' When I refused to sign the write up, she threatened to fire me, so I quit. She even tried to get me to finish my shift first because she, and I quote, 'needed the help.'"

"What did you do then?" Jackie asked.

"I got my stuff and left. I may have called her bitch as I was walking out," Y/N responded a little sheepish. "I'm not too proud of losing my cool, but I also don't regret it."