02

ni-ki pov:

"Riki?" She asks with a cute and confused expression on her face

"Yea?" I answer back, hoping she recognises me

"You've grown so much! How the heck are you so tall?" She excitedly says while laughing and pointing at me

"I worked hard for it" I say trying to show off when in reality I have just been taking the healthiest of vitamins to help me and also one big thing...

"Puberty" she says as she sighs and gives me slight slap on  the shoulder, i giggle.
'She's still so pretty' I think to myself
"Well, you haven't grown at all!" I jokingly say to her. I was going to ask her something but I was stopped by my mom who just came out of the toilet.

"y/n!" She says with a big smile "I see you've already seen Riki! It's been such a long time, right?"
o
"Yes, it has!" y/n says while looking back at how tall I am "looks like the only thing that has changed is your height" she lets out a big laugh and I give her a serious look.

Actually, many things have changed about me she just has not realised yet...

Mom gives me a big hug for the millionth time and says "I'm so glad you're home now, we are going to do so much fun things while you're here!"

The thought of those things make me smile, I missed being with her so much. I thought of Mom everyday. I also thought y/n everyday, she never left my head. I'm so glad y/n she is where she wants to be.

"Anyways" y/n suddenly claps her hands as if she had something she wanted our attention on "Auntie, last night I made a choreography and I really needed your opinion on it as it is very very important"

"You still dance?" I ask her, surprised and happy for her. If she has been dancing all this time, she must have improved so much!

Instead, Mom answers "Yes, nearly every second of the day! I bet she's going to dance right now.."

Y/n giggles at what Aunty said and then she confesses "I am" y/n continues to laugh.

I laugh with her, I can't wait for more moments like this. "Well, I would love to see you dance y/n"

"Really? Why tho?" She asks, curiously

"What do you mean? So we can dance together, why else?"

"Oh, yea, sure!" She says with a nervous look

"Hey, just because I'm a Kpop idol doesn't mean that you should feel pressured to always do good and be the best"

"Oh, I'm not" she says and scoffs "I know I'm better than you"

"Oh, really?" I say, shocked. She really did just say that "I think you're going to take that back later" I say and the continue while pointing to Mom " You heard it! Remember what she said, wait for the moment"

Mom just laughs at me and begins to walk to the elevator.

"Maybe I'll come check you out later at the dance studio where exactly?" I ask y/n, she's standing there with a anticipated look, ready to go dance any second

"You'll never believe it but the same one when we came to Korea to the first time!"

"Really?" I ask, astonished. I can't believe she still dances in the studio we danced in since we were little, it's been such a long time since I've been in there. First, it was in Japan but then they relocated to korea and we visited a few times during the holidays, before i became an idol that is.

"Really." She replies with a 'I know right' expression on her face, massaging strands of her hair.

I notice her hair...
"Woah, your hair!" I lean forward to touch it "It's curly now!" I smile ask look at her. She looks cute, still.

"Thanks!" A smile covers her face "well, I'm going to go now, so see you later?" Y/n asks me while giving me a fist bump on my shoulder. She starts to walk off.

"See you" I say, happy that I met her again "It was great seeing you again!" I tell her from across the hall.

I don't turn until I see her leave my sight then head to the elevator to see Mom there with her eyebrows raised.
"You must've missed her" she says while pushing the buttons on the machine. I smirk and grab the groceries from her hand.

"As if" i scoff and smirk