08

ni-ki pov:

i cant believe i actually fell asleep the whole night.

i was supposed to visit the dance studio at 10pm and check out y/n's audition video.

"ahhhh, i screwed up" i sigh but i guess a part of me was relieved that i didn't go, because i would've gotten too carried away...

my lingering feelings for her came back and I can't control it anymore.

I really hope she's going to pass that audition...

< time skip >

It's been two days and I have been ignoring y/n, I want to get over her first then talk again.

But it has been so hard for me lately, I hate seeing her sad. I think she has noticed that  I have been trying my best to ignore her.

When she was getting ready for our dinner with jake, I told her that it was cancelled and we haven't said a word since. I could tell she was mad and I felt so bad.

Talking to her makes me so happy, but that's exactly the problem.

I don't know if my agency will let me have a girlfriend so I don't want to risk anything by confessing. If I can't then what is the point of confessing? We won't be able to always see each other anyways.

I hate this so much. I hate myself so much.

I destress myself by heading to the dance studio and play the music as loud as I can.

Finally, some peace.

At first I just lay on the ground then start to move myself. But as I was getting up, I see someone walk in the room.

She stares at me in shock then immediately turns around to leave. It was y/n.

Why do I always mess things up?

I run to stop the music and say "it's okay, I was just leaving" and manage to leave before she does.

I stop as I hear my name being called out

"Riki..." she says and I turn around, dreading this moment. I don't want to talk it out, I might say something wrong.

"Are you okay?" She asks, with a confused expression

"Yea, everything's fine" I lie, hoping she doesn't see right through me

"You don't seem fine to me"

"I'm totally fine, y/n don't worry about it!!"

"How am I supposed to not worry about it when I see you ignoring me and sulking  everyday?!"

"I-"

"It hurts me so much to see you like this, riki"

'Really?' I ask myself

She continues "can you please just tell me what's wrong? Or if it has anything to do with me! If it does, I'm so sorry Riki"

"No, it's not your fault, it's just you'll never get it"

"Of course I won't get it if you don't tell me. You can talk to me" she says, looking sad.

No, I can't give in

"You wouldn't understand okay!?! Can we just leave it at that" I yell at her and close the door on my way out
.
.
.
a/n: hi guys! sry for the short chapter! and Riki is being such a jerk, it's hot though BAHAHA anyways I hope you guys are having a great week/weekend so far and hope you look forward to my next chapters ahead! I love you all mwah mwah <3