05

y/n pov:

3 hours later...

I stay in my room, on my bed, watching over past videos of me dancing, why was i so bad? Literally no one told me i was that bad, it's actually embarrassing. I scroll through my phone gallery and go alllll the way down to see so many old videos and pictures i took with my dance crew and riki.

I laugh at the sight of the time riki stole my phone and spammed it around random angles across the dance room. What made it even funnier was that he was so sweaty and pulled the funiest facial expressions each picture. It was endless until if find a picture of me grabbing the phone off of him but he still managed to take the photos as i was taking it off.

"What you doing?" Riki whispers from behind me and i scream in suprise

"What the hell, Riki?" He finds it funny that he scared me so easily and snatches my phone off of me

"No way" He says, his eyes grow bigger as he keeps scrolling down "AHhhh i was so weird, im going to delete them" Of course, i don't listen

"Whyyy?? I'ts funny!!" i exclaim

"Yea, funny to you but not to me! it's just embarrassing! AHHHhhhHH Y/N!" He yells as i snatch my phone back "Y/nnnn! Seriously! Ahhhh, noooooo"

I just laugh, he's so funny when he's angry because he can be so dramatic sometimes

"Y/n!!!!" He groans and gets up from the ground to attack me and try to steal my phone so i quickly roll over and land on the ground, i hear him laugh.

"Delete those photos now!"

"Never!" I reply and he is about to fall ontop of me when i slide down and manage to stand up causing him to be left on the ground, in pain and he groans. His physical state is important for him as an idol so i tiptoe towards him and crouch down as i see him touching his back, exclaiming it hurts.

"Riki, are you okay?" I reach my hand out to him and he quickly grabs it and pulls me closer laughing, then he stops. We lock eyes for what feels like forever, since when did Riki make my heart beat so fast? and why? One hand interwined with mine while the other is gripped on my waist, slowly trying to get the phone out of my pocket. I realise and grab his hand quickly enough, not giving him time to steal it and i lock his hand on the floor, just like his other one.

"What you gonna do now?" I say with a pout on my face, teasing him.

He laughs and lifts his head closer, he stops and backs away then he quietly asks "can you get off of me, please?"

Was he just about to kiss me?

I immediately stand up and make an excuse to leave this awkward atmosphere. I could feel my cheeks bright red and i become very nervous.

"I'm gonna go and help Mom with dessert, i'll be right back, okay?" I chuckle awkwardly and he just nods

Instead of heading to the kitchen, i head to the bathroom. I immediately shut and lock the door. I stare into the mirror and talk to my reflection because who doesn't?

I think i like riki.

Yep, i think that's what this is. It's not just this moment, ever since i saw him again, i wanted him to want me like i want him.

He made my heart beat so fast and when i noticed he went in to kiss me but then stopped, i had this feeling inside me that just wanted him to continue.

Well, who knows? Maybe he wasn't going in for a kiss and it's all my imagination. That would mean i would want riki to kiss me and that i do like him. I rejected him before he left years ago and have felt bad all along, why am i only liking him now? I bet he can't date anyways, since his company is so strict, i heard.

I find myself endlessly smiling at the thought of being with him for the rest of these holidays. I snap out of it immediately as i hear someone knock on the door

"Y/n? Is that you? Can you please hurry up in there, i need to clean the sink before your aunty sees how much of my makeup i left in there" Mom whispers then continues "She always complains about it"

"Okay" i say and take a few deep breaths before heading out. I smile at mom and she closes the door, i realise why i came out for. So, i quickly whisper from the other side of the door and ask

"Mom, are you going to need any help with dessert?"

"No, honey. I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea"

"Are you sure sure?"

"Yes!"

I pout and dread the thought of going in my room again, so i don't.

// sorry for short chapter - i decided not to make them sooo long like before hehe thanks for understanding <3 hope you guys are liking the book so far //