03

Y/N pov:

Wow, that was so nice, meeting Riki after such a long time. He really hasn't changed one bit, he's still the same annoying yet passionate Riki who would give up anything to chase his dreams. I wish i could've stayed with him longer but i just couldn't wait to be in this studio.

I take off my bag and jacket, i like to be relaxed and comfortable when i dance. I prefer to dance with my hair down for some reason so i undo my low and messy bun and start to stretch on the floor. I do all kinds of stretches and when i'm ready i get up and try to match my vibe with the music by doing some freestyle.

songs played:

/ candy - baekhyun /

/ off my face - justin bieber /

/ btbt- b.i, devita, soulja boy /

current:

/ heartbreak anniversary - giveon /

So far, so good.

I love freestyle so much, it really helps me improve. Especially if i film myself then review it over, bit by bit.

I don't get to finish the whole song as i am interrupted with a tall figure entering the room, immediately matching the vibe. He's moving his body in a way that just fits. It's Riki, i bet he couldn't resist.
"i havent danced to this in a long time!" i can hear him yell over the music.

,,just like the day that i met you, they day i thought forever,,

He starts to do some weird and simple dance, mostly with his hands. It looks very easy and catchy.

,,said that you loved me but that'll last for never,,

He comes closer to me and right on the beat, his eyes are so close with mine and then he backs away, feeling himself. I laugh at how serious he looks.

,,It's cold outside, like when you walked out of my life, why you walk out of my life?,,

He warms himself up by stroking his hands around his body referring to the lyrics 'cold outside'. He then comes closer and i panic, i stand there frozen. He looks at me and laughs , so i play along with him. I could feel the beat coming so i don't move until the beat drop

,,cause i~ get like this everytime~,,

Our eyes meet and he is shocked, he did not expect me to move. I laugh and think 'Haha, i got him!' I take over the spotlight and do my own freestyle. I can feel Riki fake pushing me out of the middle then doing his own thing. I scoff and push him, just like he did to me. He takes a step back and looks at me, judging but then says...

"Ooohhh, that was smooth!" i can hear from over the speakers, i smile as i hear it. I give him a 'i know' look with my face. He continues his freestyle from the other side of the room, i have to admit he's such a good dancer, he always has been. I then walk towards him slowly and place my hand on his chin and hold it "you're so cute when you try hard, but it's not working" then gently let go

Riki gives me a big smirk then goes to pause the music. I stop dancing because i'm cut off by the non-existent music.

"Why'd you pause it? Were you too scared to fail right infront of me?" I say with a pout, teasing him.

"Oh, it was kinda the other way around.." He says "I paused it to save you from ebarrassing yourself"

I just laugh and walk to the back of the room to grab my water bottle. It's not there, i swear i packed it in my bag. I let out a big groan then when i look in the mirror, i see Riki drinking from it.