04

ni-ki pov:

/ Off my face by Justin Bieber / (yes, again)

It's calm now and we're just laying on the ground, out of breath.

Y/n is just singing the lyrics to this song, i can agree it is a very catchy yet gets you in your feels type of song. I can also tell she has heard it many times as she is so into it, i smile as I look the side and watch her.

'Cause I'm off my face in love with you

I'm out my head so into you"

I catch myself not being able to get my eyes off of her, she's even more prettier than she was before. Her beautiful and long hair, her shiny brown eyes with those tints of hazel in each, her bright personality.

Crap.

I think

I think i still lik-

"You know we're going to fly kites later, you wanna come?"

Flustered, i say "Sure haha" and avoid eye contact with her as much as i possibly can but not trying to make it obvious.

"Are you okay?" She asks me, suddenly

I give her my full attention and say "of course"
and we're back.... such a beautiful sight....

I realise I am comfortable around her, she makes me feel comfortable. We've known each other for so long, why am I suddenly seeing her differently? I want to be with her every second.

'Niki! what are you doing?' I ask myself and slap myself on the head only to see y/n looking at me, we lock eyes.

She breaks it off as she laughs and I can't keep a straight face in front of her so I laugh too.

"Wow, this feels so good" y/n says as she sits up to tie her hair up and then gently blows the sweat off her body by moving her hands in a swifting motion.

I also sit up then realise we were closer to each other than I thought, i feel my cheeks flush with redness. I fan myself much faster Instead of helping her and she just stares at me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks me

"Yea, it's just really hot in here since we danced so much haha" I say, brushing off my thoughts.

"I know right! It's great that we're both on holiday, so we both get to hang out with each other more!" I hear her say as she smacks her hand on the floor, in an excited way and I let out a big smile.

"Yea" I reply

She continues to fan herself and I hear my phone buzzing from somewhere across the room. I know it's mine because y/n's phone is on 'do not disturb' all the time and on silent so I stand up to see it right next to the speaker. I grab it and see the phone caller id....

'My Aussie friend' I read as I think of Jake.

"Why is he calling me at this moment?" I ask to myself so I just decide to answer

"Jake hyung?" I say through the phone

"Oh, Niki ya! What are you doing right now?"

"Why?"

"Nikiiii"

"haha, I'm in a dance studio with my friend y/n!"

"Who's that?"

"do you want to say hi?"

"No, it's okayyy" I put him on speaker to mess with him

"Y/n, say hi!" I say as I look at her and she is signalling a 'No' with her arms repeatedly.
"She said she don't want to say hi"

"Uh ok? Anyways! Wanna have dinner together tomorrow?" Jake asks me

I see y/n flinch as she hears the word 'dinner'.

"Sure but can y/n also come?" I ask

"What?" Y/n yells from across the room

"Oooo, sounds like y/n doesn't want to come haha" Jake says jokingly "but if y/n does want to come then she can!"

I take the phone out from the side of my ear and turn to y/n who is trying to ask me something.

"Is he paying?" I hear her whisper so I ask for her

"Hyung, I just wanted to ask... are you paying for the dinner?"  I ask him, hoping he is.

"Niki, I have paid for our meals so many times,  and yes I will pay for you both but don't get too used it!" He angrily says through the phone

"Thank youuuuuu" I gratefully say to him

"Yea, you better be!" He says, giggling at his own words "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then! Have fun with your friend and rest well!"

"I will and you too! Mmmh" I hang up and sit right in front of y/n. "You sure you want to come?"

"When did I say I wanted to? But since he's paying, I will come" she says as she scruffles my hair

"I knew it, you never waste a chance on free food! Hahahah" I laugh at her, she's so cute.

"We should go now" she says as she gets up and starts to pack her things up. I follow her outside and have many thoughts in my head.

Time goes by fast as we walk back to the apartment and no words are said, but it's not awkward at all.

We stop by the cafe near the dance studio and grab some macaroons for the rest of the family at home. I know Mom loves pistachio and white chocolate so i make sure to get her those ones. I sneak some matcha and cream cheese ones in there as i know y/n is obssessed with them. I didn't know what to get her Mom and her brother so i let her pick.

"Let's get just any flavour for my brother and as for my mom," She looks at all the flavours closely and carefully then continues "let's get her one of the strawberry and another of pure vanilla"

"Okay, which ones do you want?" I ask her as i nod my head

"Can i please get the original matcha with cream cheese?" She asks me while tugging on my arm, begging me

"hahahah, okay" I say and just wait for the worker to get me to pay. I look to the side and see y/n add the 2 macaroons to the bag and i stop her

"i already put it in haha"

"When?"

"Before"

"Oh, okay, thanks!"

"No worries!" i smile at her

"Sir, you can pay now" i hear the worker say to me and i take my card out of my wallet and can't find it. I stress then look at y/n who already has her card on her.

"No! Y/n!" I try to stop her but it's too late, she already swiped it "Why did you do that?" i ask her, she just laughs and doesn't stop. She then gives me her card as we walk out.

"Why are you giving me your car-" Oh, i see "I SEE WHAT YOU DID BAHAHA"

She took my card from me, i don't know when, and she swiped it to make it look like she paid but she was using my card all along.