Synopsis

She's a transferee in Pristine State University. A girl who has a face and body to die for, but timid, well is she? What if this is just a facade to cover her dark past and actually has Satyriasis? (Also known as Hypersexuality) will the Anderson Triplets uncover her pasts forcibly? Or willingly?

They are cold-hearted, hella rich, adonis looking, muscular figure, personally talented as fuck. They who're hypocrite for despising the heartless people who killed their mother, but also a ruthless themselves. They think the same thing, they feel the same way, they share everything they want, EVERYTHING.

(Serenity: hi guys this is just a light story with many many manyyyy flashbacks to add some problems to the story so it would make it less boring, y'know I just wrote this out of boredom and motivation of reading ho ho ho. Don't judge the cover by its book! I'll do my best to make this novel a pure english story, it is to help me improve my grammar, I am open for critisations and also corrections. Do help yourself. And by the way I advise you not to expect in this novel too much since I prefer it more on ehem' scenes than romantic interactions with the characters. I hope you enjoy reading! Mwahps!)