Theirs 7

(Serenity: Hi readers I'm very sorry for the big delay it was so hard to compose an erotic chapter T^T pls forgive me and continue on supporting this novel even though this author is having a hard time! Anywah happy reading!)

Warning: this chapter contains sexual acts, vulgar and bold words, which is not suitable for young readers. You've been warned so don't go around messaging me in private that my work is bad for kids. This is an R-18 novel -__- I hope you get what I mean

Her pov

I'm stucked sitting like a stone in the couch right now.

I'm still wondering on how they were able to know me- oh right they're royalties.

But what about the welcoming a while ago? What was that all about?

I was cut off from my thoughts when I felt a grip on my arm caressing it up and down when I tried to look at who's hand was it I was stopped when someone kissed my neck, licking my earlobe, and after I felt a hand on my thighs.

Did I mentioned I was wearing a skirt?

I hissed when I looked at Matheos and saw him smirking before tearing my undies apart

"W-what?"

The heat my Satyriasis Disease was causing make me unable to move as they Gabriel and Demitri both held my arms and pinned me on the sofa.

Now I'm lying my back and my legs are opened.

"Your legs are so soft"
I suppressed a moan and gulped as I felt his nose sniffing my parted thighs.

T-this is wrong but why does is feels so right? I'm honestly feeling no objections even though it's the three of them touching and kissing every inch of my body.

Now Gabriel and Demitri are both busy licking my arms.

Well I am a delicacy myself.

Kidding lol how the hell am I able to comprehend saying those in my mind when I am being worshipped by these Princes.

Hoho, what a charm I have here.

I arched my back when I felt Gab and Dem's mouth teasing my peaks, and it did not stop them from making me feel the hotness of their teasing even though I am still wearing my top and my bra

I closed my eyes as I let myself relax my back on the couch and willingly let these Adonis' touch me.

Now I can feel Matheos' fingers twirling in my entrance.

"Ah-hmm!" My supposed to be moan was stopped when Gabriel caught my lips in a kiss. Oh my god. Oh my goodness!

He flicked his finger up and down in a rapid pace and then suddenly thrust his finger inside me.

"Hmm! Oh-"

I fluttered open my shut eyes when I remembered that they were still fully clothed.

"If you're going to fuck me why ya'll still clothed?"

I asked, not caring about their shocked reaction.  Really now they're shocked?

Hehe.

I stood up freeing myself from their hold as they were too dumbfounded to move and removed all of my clothes. I can't afford them to tear my clothes into pieces tch!

I'm doing them a favor y'know?

Asking why? Idk I just feel comfortable, safe, and just right in the tounges- I mean arms of these Princes. And my libido is getting higher and higher.