Characters

(The characters to be introduced in this page of the novel are the characters who were already mentioned.)

Madame Frissia Anderson- the female lead's grandmother, she took care of her. She's the Duchess of the house of Anderson.

Duca Fernan Anderson- the female lead's grandfather/ grandy. He's the Duke of the house of Anderson.

Butler James- his name wasn't mentioned but he's the butler who escorted her towards the Princes, and also he is one of the best friends of them. He is also leading the men protecting the Princes.

(As you can see guys, on the first two weeks of July to be specific, July 16, the day I first published the Sypnosis, Chapter 1 and 2, on Chapter 2 it was mentioned that her grandmother's surname was Harrison, but I changed it to Anderson for certain reasons, and put the Harrison as the Royal Family's surname instead. I hope you won't be confused because of this change)

Matheos Nikolai Madrid Harrison
- 1st Prince
Gabriel Wallace Madrid Harrison
- 2nd Prince
Demitri Thanathos  Madrid Harrison
- 3rd Prince

They became successful at the age of 19.

They graduated at the age of 22. With the course of BS management.

But later on pursued different courses  according to their likes.

Now they are 4th years of their own courses. (25 yrs old)

(They are highly intelligent)

Math (diff aye) is a sea man (he owns and sells/delivers things in/a cruise ships/ports)

Gab is a pilot (aspiring) but even though they're still not graduated they have businesses from their courses.

Demitri is an aspiring agent but an engineer (electrical, civil, mechanical) (although they are all skilled in fighting (as princes they need to learn a lot of things and they all finished learning everything at the age of 12.) they wasted a year of their life trying on bad habits. No drugs included though.)
He specialized in computers like hacking, and coding. He also loves spying, he's the top agent of their agency.

(Serenity: that's all for now laloves mwah!)