Theirs 10

Her pov

After my date with my girls we decided to meet tomorrow which is today already at the University. Argh I hate this. I might see those greek go-

Nevermind, I will just ignore them if ever something happened.

(Serenity: wow! Just wow why do I hear hope in your sentence huhhh?!)

Y'er just imagining that old had.

(Serenity: what did ya say!? This bi-! grr)

I smirked secretly as I imagined her annoyed face.

I'm now arranging my things that I need to bring to school and just as I was about to open the door my butler came knocking.

"My lady your breakfast is ready"
He said and bowed to me.

I shook my hand but then suddenly my tummy growled. Really?

I might be late because it's 30 minutes  before my first class but oh well what can I do? I'm hungry af!

I just snatched the apple in the table and went to the kitchen to get some chocolated to bring and to eat on my way to school.

I shoved a full spoon of food in my mouth and after three scoops I hurriedly drink water and fished the key of my baby which was hanged on the wall.

I drove my Porsche- it's another car by the way! - to the school in a full speed and took the schort cut.

Thankfully I wasn't chased by cops for overspeeding lol~

I opened the door of my car after I parked as I held my head high and slayed my walk towards the hall of Psych Building.

I was about to reach it when I heard a scream.

Woah? What's happening?

I threw a glance to my right peripheral view when I saw a crowd of bitches. Uh.. bitches means female dogs by the way if you don't know that?

Simple word my goodness!

I turned my back to walk away from the crowd nearing me and didn't bother to see who they were
Fan-girling at.

I continued my way to my classroom.

'BS Psych III-A'

That's right, I'm in my third year college already.

It's in third floor and I was about to take the stairs when suddenly there was a bunch of girls running down the stairs, and I tripped- almost when someone got a hold of my waist.

In state of shock I put my hands on his shoulder as his parfum filled my nostrills, it was manly and... familiar.

When I snapped out of my reverie I looked up to see the man who saved me from falling and there I saw his different eyes.

Heterochromia.

The other is green and.. hazel?

MATHEOS!?

I stepped backward but he pulled me back.

I looked down and bit my lips.

Why? Let me go!

I put my hands in his arms that kept me locked in his embrace.

"Excuse me mister, I have classes will you please let go of me?"

It seemed like he snapped out from his thoughts and looked at me and slowly let my waist go.

Almost go. When he suddenly slid his hand to mine and intertwined it.

In normal circumstances I would feel giddy but after what I saw? I know I shouldn't.

My face was now tainted with red- from anger and irritation.

I knitted my brows and struggled from unclasping our hands when he did not let go I stepped on his foot and when he kneeled he finally let go of my hand and I turned my back to walk away already when he spoke.

"What? I saved you and I received no thank you?"

I was stopped from my tracks but did not face him.

I drained the emotions I have in my face and coldly said,

"Thank you then."

After that I continued to walk my way to my class.

What the hell is he doing? Acting like a jerk!

Wait? Was he acting though? Haha

I shooked my head in disbelief and sighed.

I stopped when I saw the familiar text name of a class.

It was mine' I opened it and excused myself for being late and sat on my seat on the 4th row close to the window.

I put my hand on my desk and leaned my cheeks in it.

Focusing my gaze on the view of the window.

The track and field hmm?

I was suddenly lost in my thoughts and a sudden image came flashing in my mind.

I immeadiately closed my eyes and shook my head furiously and removed my sight on the field and gave all my attention to the professor and his teaching.

I thinned my lips and sighed.

'It's alright Tasha, It's alright'

I thought as I pushed away the thoughts I kept thinking a while ago.

To be continued...

(Serenity: Word count: 800

Short update guys this story will probably be close to ending already!

Stay tuned readers mwah!)