Theirs 8

Her pov

I woke up with noises around me,

What? Where am I?

I asked myself as I saw a different ceiling, it was painted with black midnight and stars describing the galaxy in it.

This isn't my room?

I tried to move but then my whole body ached like there's no tomorrow.

All of a sudden I felt a sudden heat inside me.

"Hey are you alright?"

"You should rest for now love"

"Yeah the doctor said you have fever and lacerations"

They are...?

Wait.. what?

FEVER?! LACERATIONS!?

oh my goodness it wasn't a dream!?

Oh good lord you are so kind and befitting of your title! TT____TT

kidding aside I am ill right now!

I shouldn't be too surprised considering on how large they were yesterday? I should wonder on how the hell did I survived those dicks!

Meh! It's just me!
*insert smug smile

I stared at these three bello men and slowly raised my hand to reach Matheos' hair and caressed it.

He seemed to be surprised but then later on smiled.

Oho? Do I have a soft spot for you three hmm?

Checheche~

I lookee at the two who was staring at me, I mean it was only Gabriel who was staring, Demitri was sulking.

I quietly chuckled as to how adorable they looked.

"You can lay beside me, the three of you"
I whispered just enough for then to hear which lit up the two's eyes.

But then later on got drained when their older brother disagreed.

"You are still supposed to rest, we might not be able to-"

I cut off what he was about to say.

"But you are my rest, and I trust you."

I said while gazing upon them making them blush.

OMO! THEY ARE SOOOO ADORABLE

Matheos pursed his lips seemingly enough to stop his smile from coming out ans nodded.

Matheos then laid in my left side.

While Gabriel took my right side.

And Demitri... he was in between my thighs.

I didn't pay no mind even though I can clearly feel his hot breath fanning my inner thighs.

Goddamn this gorgeous bastard.

I felt a kick and I saw Matheos kick Demitri's head making him face us.

"What the heck was that for!?"
He complained. Matheos rolled his eyes at him and clicked his tounge.

"You won't be able to stop yourseld if you keep on sniffing her core's scent"

I blushed in his statement. What the actual fuck? Did he really have to say that out loud? I'm hear ya'know.

Demitri just smirked at me when he saw me painting my cheeks red.

Suddenly I felt a kiss from my right cheeks.

"Are you hungry omòrfos? Good morning by the way my love"

He said giving me a bright smile.

Haha goodness gracious what an angel sent to me by the gods and goddesses!

"I-i.. uhm a lil' bit and good morning to you too"

I stammered, whispering the last words because he was so innocent looking with those angel features, plus his blonde almost copper colored hair of his.

They all looked the same with their face features but different from their hair and eyes.

"Me too beautiful! Let me kiss you!" Demitri said as he pulled the hem of the shirt I was wearing and kissed my pussy and gently licked it.

"Oh! A-ah stop!"

Even though it brought me a bit of pleasure the pain was immeasurable.

I kinda shivered as they were still leeching onto me

Matheos sat back up and tucked me to bed and kissed my forehead.

He pulled the two along with him pinching Demitri's ears which was looking at me trying to call for help but then Matheos and Gabriel did not let him and then they told me to rest.

Our day went on like that.

When I woke up I found myself being undressed by Thanatos and
wipe-washed me.

Then Demitri came and he dressed me again, but of course Demitri being Demitri wouldn't go on in a errand without doing anything naughty.

He pinched and sucked my nipples a bit before letting go and fully dressed me and leaving a peck of kiss in my lips, same as Gabriel before they left and soon was replaced by Matheos who was bring a tray of water and mushroom soup with him.

He fed me and made me drink medicine before tucking me to bed, leaving a long kiss, yeah it was just a peck in the lips but it stayed longer.

I stared at his back who was now walking away from me.

'I am very comfortable with these bello men'

I thought and closed my eyes, smiling.

He closed the lights and everything went black.

To be continued...

(Serenity: I have updated now everyone! Honestly I was quite surprised with the sudden rise of reads but nonetheless I am very thankful for your support! Would you suggest a name for our female lead? What do you think? Hmm? Comment down below or directly message me for suggestions */wink lovelots mwah!)

Edited: I kinda mixed up Demitri and Gabriel's name for Thanatos lol I'm sorry HAHAHAHAHAHA