Theirs 11 (Real lol)

Very short but hot and steamy update rawr!

Her pov

My day went well- I think? But oh well nevermind.

I hurried my way to the parking lot as soon as I spotted the three walking towards me.

Or was I just assuming?

I was about to enter my car when I felt a pull and then a force pushing me inside the back seat.

I heard Dem and Gab occupying the first seats.

And then I felt Matheos lower the back seat and spanked my butt hard.

"You bad girl, why were you avoiding me huh? Do you want daddy to punish you?"

He asked me in a low voice, his demeanor, dark.

This jerk gotta be kidding me ha!

After what he did he'll just expect me to stay like their dog? This fcking asshole you gotta learn your lesson now.

I ignored him despite my carnal desires burning every bit of my being.

"Hmm, drive Gabriel." He demanded in a low voice I saw Gab nodded and looked at me from the mirror.

I flinched when Matheos leaned and buried his face in my neck, licking my collarbone and sucking it leaving a mark.

I hitched a breath but stopped midway when I remembered my goal.

Yeah, whatever you do to me, you won't hear any moan coming from my luscious lips.

Dream on motherfvckers!

I felt the car speeding towards I don't know where and I silently sighed when I felt Demitri shifted on his seat and I just closed my eyes hard when I felt his lips kissing my toes, upto my legs and thighs reaching for my blossom.

He teasefully pulled my undies down while seductively gazing at me.

When he successfully pulled it I felt matheos turned me in, now I'm facing the back seats and suddenly Demitri pushed me making me bend my knees unto the leaned back seat.

"Buckle up honey"
He told me before digging in.

I clutched the cloth of the chair and bit my lip hard to stop myself from moaning.

I parted my lips when I felt his tounge devouring my core, coherently making a sound like nothing matters but eating my pussy.

With that thought I felt my pussy pooled in wetness making demitri enjoy sucking and licking my labia.

I felt a hand stroking my breast and when I looked down I saw Matheos sucking my buds like a baby.

Playing with my nipples, pinching it hard and twisting his hands like an expert. Holding his cock brushing it onto my belly button, my arm pit, and my cheeks.

He started sniffing my scent starting from my cheeks, down to my neck and my shoulder.

Never forgetting to leave a mark I didn't even realize that I am already half naked.

"Ya'll look like enjoying there hmm?"
Gabriel commented at the scene we are currently doing.

While holding a camera, filming us.

And right at this point I feel like a slut, a bitch, a whore being fucked by there three gorgeous men.

But fuck yeah whatever you say or think I fucking love every bit of it.

I love how their tounge mark every bit of my body.

I love how they kiss every part of my body.

I love how these three take turns on fucking my pussy.

I love how they put their fingers inside me and pull it in and out non stop.

I love it.

It carves in my being, my soul, my body and my.. heart.

I can't contain the pleasure they give me so I buried my face to the seat to stop myself from making even just a slight noise.

I am going to do my plan despite the realizations I had in mind.

They still, have to pay for what he did.

I cummed hard on Demitri mouth and I felt they shifted their positions.

I felt like being in cloud nine and I just can't focus my mind on one thing.

I just felt them changed their positions and before I could even react I felt a plunging hose in my mouth moving in and out.

And a hard and big stick on my pussy moving in and out.

And a log on my asshole, in and out.

Hard. Fast. And unforgiving.

Ah yes, they are fucking me all at once. Again.

Ah yes! I-I am falling into the depth of my carnal desires I am---

I...Anastasia Bree of Anderson Duchy,
Is solely giving my everything, my body, my soul, my heart onto this men fucking me.

I gobbled Demitri's cock as my eyed rolled upward.

"Goddamn it baby moan! Moan our name!" I heard Matheos voice roared inside the car. Spanking my ass.

I also heard Gabriel and Demitri hissed at me before going a lot faster than a while ago.

I cummed and cummed, and lost count of it but they seemed to haven't lose their energy as they didn't stop even for a while to catch their breath and energy.

Their stamina is fucking monstrous.

I fill my pussy and asshole getting sore.

My jaw is aching.

After all their cock's size is not a joke.

I felt them cummed in my mouth, my ass-hole, and in my pussy. Making my legs and neck drip with their cum.

The smell of our mixed cums, saliva, and sweat is floating in the air inside the corners of this vehicle. My car.

"You owe me a money for washing my baby"
I said slowly losing my consciousness

"Anything for you omórfos"
Gabriel whispered in my ear.

"You are a sweet torture Mi amór"
Said by Demitri before lighting a cigar.

I closed my eyes and about to lose hold of my thoughts when I heard Matheos.

"Rest baby, we have a long day tomorrow"

He said, smirking.

I closed my eyes again and let my thoughts fall into the depths of darkness.

To be continued...

(Serenity: hiiii I know I said if this reached a thousand reads I will finish this book alr! But our midterms came so sorry! I was busy with school and such and I'm sorry for the prank chappy! HAHAHAHAHA mwa I love you my readersss thank you for the almost 1.5k reads and votes, and future readers who putmy story in their reading lists, it means a lot to me y'know~ mwamwa hihi lovelots! And thank you again! This story will reach 20+ chapters I think? Including the other notices and notes anyway I'll update whenever! Tataaa!)