Theirs 14

(Serenity: I'm so sorry for the late update everyoneeee face to face classes have started already and I have been busy with all the schoolworks here's a short update hshshs hope you like it though! I'm in the middle of reviewing for our 2nd Semester's Midterm exams mwa I hope you understand I love you guyss! I always appreciate your reads and votes mwa mwa mwa!! Thank you for reading and supporting my work♡♡♡)

Athanasia's Pov

I licked my lips as I drunk every drop of the finest wine of Italy has.

I tilted my head when I felt someone giving me love bites.

"He's already in the dark room, hon"
I hummed as I cupped his neck and tilted my head more to give him access to my neck.

"Such a tease, aren't you? Is this our reward hmm?"

I curtly nodded and moaned when I felt another hand caressing my butt cheek.

"Dim, oh! Yes I like that" I moaned when I felt his tounge plunging my nipples hard and sucking it, biting it and licking it afterwards giving it a pleasant feeling after the pain.

He teased my a-hole with his nails and then suddenly I felt something cold touching my pussy.

"W-what is that?" I asked them as I felt them rubbing the cold thing on my clit, I tried to look down but they kissed my cheek and lips altogether preventing me from pushing my head down.

Damn this can't go on! I'm in heat!

I lick and nibbled Gab's lower lip and suck on it until it became red and glossy from our mixed salivas

I felt my sight blurring and my cheeks getting flushed as I felt myself losing balance.

I gulped and bet everything I had and grinded my ass on Dimitri's cock and had my right hand snaked onto Gabriel's making them both hiss and fastened their pace towards the red room.

I quietly looked around before kissing Gabriel and Dimitri, letting them take turns and desire me more.

"Oh daddy please ah ah"
I can't help but moan when I felt my pussy pool in my cum.

They stilled for a bit before smirking and kissed my neck.

I opened my eyes and pulled out the sedations from my lab gown's pocket and injected it both to their neck.

"I'm so sorry daddies" I smiled sweetly as I saw them struggling and giggled before leaving a kiss on their lips.

I fished out the handcuffs from my bag and locked it in the headboard.

Well what can I do? I'm a naughty baby.

I turned and left to go towards Matheos' room, the black room.

To be continued...